Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 12:16:38 PM
Monique made me CRINGE when she said Candiace wants everything to be on HER terms...no sis that's what YOU'RE doing right now :dead:

I also love that we have agreed that Charisse is ug :omf:
Like that's LITERALLY what ur doing :plzstop:

And yea,  charisse ugly asf
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

yea im sorry but a dandaice apology dont mean sh-t

what is your apology worth when you just gon turn around and do sond more messy shit in 2 hours. and then be hollering i apologize! to clean it up real quick and kerp from gettin that ass ate up.

and didn't gizelle just say she was done wit candaice cuz of that twitter stuff? now all of a sudden

oof gizelle! this info! had to share!

xccccccccccc yea the fake ass girls aint shit
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

i mean yea shd did want it on her terms.... it was her damn retreat tho. i got what she was saying

it felt like "oh we dont wanna do that so we just gon chill inside" shevwas saying no i go to your mess and participate in everything thats planned so show me the same respect

and then to find out it was just to discuss that same ass shit from last season. that yall made a bigger deal than what it needed to be in the first place. i just think after addressing it once she shouldnt have wasted anymore if her time. then again, it is her house ccccv

and candaice does want everything on her terms. in the most immature and ignorant ways. shes literally displayed that this season

Le Champ

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 14, 2020, 12:29:41 PM
i mean yea shd did want it on her terms.... it was her damn retreat tho. i got what she was saying

it felt like "oh we dont wanna do that so we just gon chill inside" shevwas saying no i go to your mess and participate in everything thats planned so show me the same respect

and then to find out it was just to discuss that same ass shit from last season. that yall made a bigger deal than what it needed to be in the first place. i just think after addressing it once she shouldnt have wasted anymore if her time. then again, it is her house ccccv

and candaice does want everything on her terms. in the most immature and ignorant ways. shes literally displayed that this season

:plzstop:
Monique's behavior can't be defended. She even admitted that they were only inside for 30 minutes  :plzstop:
You don't have to be a part of every conversation. Stfu and go roast your smores

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 12:39:54 PM

Monique's behavior can't be defended. She even admitted that they were only inside for 30 minutes  :plzstop:
You don't have to be a part of every conversation. Stfu and go roast your smores
Imagine trying to justify that behavior :plzstop:
Monique was wack asf last night and made Candiace look good

Vonc2002

And tbh Candiace hasn't looked bad this season Yet so I'm entitled to believe Monique is gonna look REALLY stupid next week

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 12:42:52 PM
And tbh Candiace hasn't looked bad this season Yet so I'm entitled to believe Monique is gonna look REALLY stupid next week

Le Champ

!!!

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 12:39:54 PM

cvccccccccccccvvv um

my bby

are u forgetting that was monique's house. there's no need to defend anything. yea, in my house i do have to be a part of every conversation cuz i want to so wassup? lol

only thing ill say again is that she dragged it. that next morning pow wow about it was unnecessary.

if anyone can't see the wrong candaice has done this season... they either use candaice sectretly or they're just being intellectually dishonest lol

ophmani

and they way they went about it. they basically tried to shoo this girl outta her own damn house. yea i woullda been inquisitive and irked a bit too. wtf y'all got so secret going on in my house. and then insult her intelligence by blatantly lying to her ad giving a noneya!

ccccccv y'all woulda been irritated too, stop this

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssss

I mean ... yea!

because when did we just start accepting Candiace apologies for face value

guys they have history! so I think it's just a matter of her knowing the apology is for show

We're all still #teamMonique... yawl need to quit lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 12:48:54 PM
!!!
I was low-key so upset that monique was gonna be on the outs and was ready to cringe at giving gizelle leverage but now she's deserving of the lashing  :omf:

Le Champ

I had no issue with Monique saying "hey I wish y'all would have saved the private convo for later because I had something planned," but to blow it up the way she did even AFTER she received an apology was STUPID

Money Mayweather Mo had issues with Candiace and instead of addressing them head on, she gaslighted her every chance she got. Let's just call a thing a THING