Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Yeaaaa.... Monique is looking very unhinged. It's clear that there's some deeper issues going on, even maybe beyond Candice. I gained so much respect for Candice this episode and how she handled every incident. She was VERY sincere and respectful the entire time (which had to be very hard).

Monique simply just hates Candice and can't see beyond her personal issues with her. And that's because she's genuinely still hurt by Candice with the Charisse mess and feels stabbed in the back. Monique has a very childlike sense of loyalty, which I can understand. She could take something like that from Gizelle, but she felt like she had a genuine sisterhood with Candice... understanding that, it allows me to be a little empathetic to how she behaved... but I can't excuse it or defend her because she was given multiple opportunities to really address this core issue with Candice, even just the night before when Karen tried to open the conversation between them, but Monique refuses to go into "deep" dialogue. So are you gonna genuinely move forward or NOT? Because there's clearly still unresolved RESENTMENT and at this point, it's really all coming from you.

I'm kinda team Candice now... that really turned me off. Monique got CANDICE looking like the mature n better girl.

:udontlookok:

Le Champ

That's the other thing...Monique got on Twitter saying the fire pit was supposed to be the opportunity for everyone to hash stuff out. That didn't work out...but when you had the opportunity to resolve the mess when it was just the four of y'all that same night, you didn't wanna talk. Her stories don't make SENSE

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Lee on September 15, 2020, 12:31:27 PM
That's the other thing...Monique got on Twitter saying the fire pit was supposed to be the opportunity for everyone to hash stuff out. That didn't work out...but when you had the opportunity to resolve the mess when it was just the four of y'all that same night, you didn't wanna talk. Her stories don't make SENSE
SSSDSDDXDHDBDHDBNDNDNDNDNNDNDNDMDMD
D
D
D
DD
D
D
D
S

S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S

S

This MENT ass girl

:udontlookok:

Plastic.

Quote from: Lee on September 15, 2020, 11:59:00 AM
Lol the bird is a slight comic relief. Especially seeing how the other ladies react to it :dead:
when he attacked Wendy  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Annie

Yeah so weird...
but y'all actually think the bird scenes are funny? If that is comedy I don't know..they must not have enough storylines I guess 

he got more scenes than karen
of course there will be comments about it 
:plea:

/.\

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

It was just a reminder Joe is a mess, Bran needs to stay away. That's all. 

/.\

Vonc2002

U thought Btandy was gonna see that here? It was supposed to be funny and it wasn't. 

Annie

I actually was a Mo fan before this. I still think she is the most pretty housewife of Potomac. 

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2020, 02:41:40 PM
U thought Btandy was gonna see that here? It was supposed to be funny and it wasn't.
No of course not Brandy doesn't visit. Ok it is not funny when I look back, I can admit. I already forgot about that post. Wish I could forget the original thread about Joe, i thought it was a joke at first, so disturbing. My comment was directed at him not bran. If you think it will hurt Brandy somehow I have no problem removing. I don't want ever want to hurt her.

/.\

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on September 15, 2020, 02:52:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2020, 02:41:40 PM
No of course not Brandy doesn't visit. Ok it is not funny when I look back, I can admit. I already forgot about that post. Wish I could forget the original thread about Joe, i thought it was a joke at first, so disturbing. My comment was directed at him not bran. If you think it will hurt Brandy somehow I have no problem removing. I don't want ever want to hurt her.
Awwwww I can't even be mean to u, corny self  :stressed:

Annie

Anyways  :dead:
Did you guys see Ashley's pregnancy announcement?
Number 2 is on the way

/.\

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2020, 10:40:06 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 15, 2020, 10:35:59 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2020, 10:30:44 AM
Y'all doing alot with this bird shit. Annie u be so weird sometimes  :omf:
nccnncbcbccxb

I actually like the bird but I'm dragging it and Mo because she's pissing me off.
Right, the bird is a lite hearted, comic relief mess. Not she spending more time with a bird then she do with her kids. Girl, relax  :omf:

I thought l was the only one confused by that mess