Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

And pretending to be asleep when they were saying goodbye? Monique is a lowdown bottom-behind trick.

Cowboy Nine

The fact that I'm realizing Robyn hasn't had a solo scene in a few episodes before this one.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine. on September 20, 2020, 09:35:20 PM
The fact that I'm realizing Robyn hasn't had a solo scene in a few episodes before this one.
You're a fast one!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 20, 2020, 09:37:45 PM
Quote from: Nine. on September 20, 2020, 09:35:20 PM
You're a fast one!
At least all my texts go to the intended recipients

Ho

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 09:07:08 PM
I'm confused as to how Monique was berating Candiace about telling Ashley about Michael cheating on her, yet she sends her an article about the same thing. I can't with Mo and this George Washington/Thomas Jefferson hairstyle. Violent self.
I HATE that fckn hair :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 20, 2020, 09:34:29 PM
And pretending to be asleep when they were saying goodbye? Monique is a lowdown bottom-behind trick.

Cowgirl

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Ashley is so logical.

You're never gonna catch Queen slipping snnsndnsn

M-Rocka

Not Monique knowing when the actual article was posted on Twitter.. :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

oh wow so monique went to ashley directly with rhe mess instead of carrying the mess to gizelle on camera

cvcccxxxxxxxxxx candaice is trashhhh

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Jajjsjssjjsjs welp. Candiace asked for it.

looks like Monique got some good fistfuls of that synthetic mess on Candy's head.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Nine. on September 20, 2020, 10:00:54 PM
Jajjsjssjjsjs welp. Candiace asked for it.

looks like Monique got some good fistfuls of that synthetic mess on Candy's head.
ssssssssss
and that's really .... all there is to it huh... wow!