Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 21, 2020, 01:20:56 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 01:19:07 PM
Agreed... I would've been done too, but I wouldve owned that and expressed that. And I also have to agree that there's been inconsistency with Monique and the way she's moving. If you're done with her, then be done sis. :uhh: But she hasn't owned that and expressed it. That's why everyone else (including her husband) is confused because they thought she dead it and moved on. But the way she's acting doesn't match what she's saying.

And what's making Monique look even worse is that she's been given multiple opportunities to express where she genuinely stands and how she wishes to move forward in their relationship, but she wouldn't take the opportunity.

"whew yea. We just had a lil disagreement, but I'm sure she'll still support my event. LOLZ"

Yea, this girl is unhinged.

:udontlookok:

Exactly. The passive aggressive shit is LATE.
Yea, after dealing with and HANDLING Gizelle, charisse, Ashley,  etc. I didn't think it would be Candiace that brings her down.  Candy really came out on top in this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Agreed... I would've been done too, but I wouldve owned that and expressed that. And I also have to agree that there's been inconsistency with Monique and the way she's moving. If you're done with her, then be done sis. :uhh: But she hasn't owned that and expressed it. That's why everyone else (including her husband) is confused because they thought she dead it and moved on. But the way she's acting doesn't match what she's saying.

And what's making Monique look even worse is that she's been given multiple opportunities to express where she genuinely stands and how she wishes to move forward in their relationship, but she wouldn't take the opportunity.

"whew yea. We just had a lil disagreement, but I'm sure she'll still support my event. LOLZ"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 01:23:03 PM

Yea, after dealing with and HANDLING Gizelle, charisse, Ashley,  etc. I didn't think it would be Candiace that brings her down.  Candy really came out on top in this

STUNNA GOD

SJJSJSJDJDJSSJJDDJDJDJJDKDJKDMDNDNDMMSMD

Never thought Candice would be the one to take her out. I'm the fuck EMBARRASSED.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 01:28:24 PM
SJJSJSJDJDJSSJJDDJDJDJJDKDJKDMDNDNDMMSMD

Never thought Candice would be the one to take her out. I'm the fuck EMBARRASSED.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssssssssssssssddsssddddddds

Vonc2002

I still have hope for Monique tho. She went to therapy apparently
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

yea mo never said she was done

she had every intebtion of addressing the mess and said so multiple times on camera

she just waited too late

also her hisband never said i thought u moved on, he said i thought yall squashed the beef

ccccccccv bbys do yall just be skimming the episodes ??

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Wow Monique had a whole weekend to address the mess and didn't. Then got mad because a bitch that she don't like and don't like her didn't appear on her Damn podcast . Whatta fool :omf:

ophmani

Vonc2002

The way Candiace bested her at EVERY turn :dead:

From walking away from her dumb ass foaming at the mouth last week to Leaving this bitch in a lurch with that Damn podcast, and I'm team Candiace on it ALL! Not thinking that a bitch is gonna do u a favor and y'all literally been beefing the whole Damn season :plzstop:

It's one thing to sit around u because of group events but u really thinking I'm giving af about yo tired ass podcast?  A Damn LOON!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 01:42:06 PM
Wow Monique had a whole weekend to address the mess and didn't. Then got mad because a bitch that she don't like and don't like her didn't appear on her Damn podcast . Whatta fool :omf:
Wow yea. Thanks for getting right to the obvious point.

ophmani

whew !!!

so glad we dont have to spell out why monique is in the right cuz the girls just see it lolz

:blessed:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 21, 2020, 01:40:30 PM

she had every intebtion of addressing the mess and said so multiple times on camera

she just waited too late

also her hisband never said i thought u moved on, he said i thought yall squashed the beef

ssdddddddddd

That's the point bby.... We're saying she never expressed that she's done, but she's clearly DONE. Her words n actions don't match.

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 01:55:32 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 21, 2020, 01:40:30 PM

she just waited too late

ssdddddddddd

That's the point bby.... We're saying she never expressed that she's done, but she's clearly DONE. Her words n actions don't match.

vvv whats your point king?

cuz shes clearly not done. she felt this girl was her friend, is clearly hurt and she waited too long to address it.

but in regard to th fight.....

i already dont like u and got a few drinks in me... u start popping up in my face demanding that i drag u....

what the fuck else was gonna happen ??? cccccccccccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

:plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Everybody sees it except you bby....

SDDDDDDDJSJDJDJDJNDNSNSNDJDJDJJSDNSS

S
S
S
S