Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 28, 2020, 02:08:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 12:33:58 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 11:32:21 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 11:09:08 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 11:06:00 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 11:02:51 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 10:34:39 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 10:25:40 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 10:21:06 AM
Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 10:13:40 AM
djddjkdhd @ Giz hiring private security to protect her from that rabid animal at the next meeting.

Love her :blessed:

THAT IS DUMB! like gorl save those coins and hire a private investigator to make sure jamal isnt busting nuts inside any more ushers, deacons or deaconesses
gdddgdggggdggsgsgssggsgsgdgd

JIZZelle is a damn kii. I SCREAMED at that fat security guard just nonchalantly sitting in Karen's dining room.

eajlelkjkefj

but this was filmed almost a year and a half ago right???  i wonder if all the girls still feel afraid of mo
You're right, just about a year ago, the fight took place. JIZZelle is the scariest one of them all. I was hoping she'd be the one to get her ass beat because it's long overdue. I kinda wanna see Mo vs Charrisse though, I feel like all this misplaced anger she has for Candiace needs to be directed at Charrisse and especially Gigi. :plzstop:

but if charrisse isnt on the show ? how does that work? she has to come for candass
She should've cracked that bitch in the face at Ash's house instead of leaving.

agreed... now was there a wwhl lastnight???

yes

wendy will' was on

dragge nene

:blessed:
I love how easily Nene is always baited and starts to unravel in a series of tweets threatening folks. The other RHOA women would never. :plzstop:

She's gonna have weekly fume owts when next season starts :feelinmyself:
!!!!!!!!!

She's gonna hate Porsha all over again for taking her place pretty much. Can't wait for her to crumble even more!  :blessed:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 01:13:05 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 28, 2020, 12:55:08 PM
These scenes from next week...

I'm sorry but the other girls are doing the most.

Gizzard can't y'all about anyone's behavior. Fighting isn't a good look, but neither is running your 50 year old, wrinkle neck ass around town gossiping and spreading people's business.
Gizelle is the worst. I hate that she equipped her to have this moment.  Dreadful ass bitch

Yeah, I hate that Mo gave her this. You see she wasted no time digging in.

And Robyn's weak self just tagging right along. Just when I was starting to kinda like her.

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on September 28, 2020, 01:33:10 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 01:22:11 PM
and mo didn't black out for no reason. the black owt was separate from the snatch. the snatch was a reaction to being pushed by gizelle, she thought it was candaice.

she didn't black out until she got a face full of chardonnay

i mean it was a fight so the wine glass was fair game, but that woulda made me black tf owt to

whew !!!!

the way a weight was released off queen after she when a few rounds wit piss' scalp

:feelinmyself:

Her story keeps changing tho.
First she said wine was tossed in her face. Then I heard the push triggered it.
Regardless, Candiace didn't touch her before she started playing in her hair.

no i think he just has more clarity after being able to actually see the footage

before all she had was the events as she experienced them. all she knew is she was pushed (as we see in the vid) and started tf snatching. naturally she assumed it was the gor she was arguing with lol
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 28, 2020, 02:19:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 01:13:05 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 28, 2020, 12:55:08 PM
These scenes from next week...

I'm sorry but the other girls are doing the most.

Gizzard can't y'all about anyone's behavior. Fighting isn't a good look, but neither is running your 50 year old, wrinkle neck ass around town gossiping and spreading people's business.
Gizelle is the worst. I hate that she equipped her to have this moment.  Dreadful ass bitch

Yeah, I hate that Mo gave her this. You see she wasted no time digging in.

And Robyn's weak self just tagging right along. Just when I was starting to kinda like her.

!!!!! i was this close. i even stanned a bit earlier

:overit:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on September 28, 2020, 01:06:33 PM
Monique was wrong and Candiace definitely knew what buttons to press.
but I kinda stanned at how she was washing her daughter's hair in the kitchen with zero regrets about beating Candy's wig off the night before :plzstop:

LMAOOOOO i thought that

chris- arent you worried about your image

daughter-mommy the water is to cold

monique- i could give 2 fucks about image at this point. she deserved it. someone had to do it

daughter -mommy the water

monique-im sorry baby

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine. on September 28, 2020, 01:07:57 PM
It's hard to feel bad for Candiace.

If you asked to be dragged enough someone will drag you hun.

thats my thing!!!

like violence is wrong blah blah but BITCH ... you literally ASKED for this. you could tell candASS was the fuck EMBARRASSED on that lonely ride back to baltimore after getting her  had bashed in lol has anyone made gifs?  i need new ones

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 12:51:40 AM
Talking shit doesn't warrant putting your hands on someone
actually it does

I'm not with all that sticks and stone, use your WORDS crap they teach kids growing up

That's the problem with the world today, we inadvertently teach kids they can say what they want freely with no consequences

That's why it's so many depressed and repressed ppl with mental health issues. Let's stop teaching ppl to use their words and use these hands if you're being disrespectful.

"Oh but! Turn the other cheek! Bigger person!"

And we think it's cute for ppl to run their mouths and say any VILE thing, as long as it's words. Fck that shit, get yo ass beat once and you'll learn maybe it's not ok to SAY everything you damn think

No ma'am! RESPECT! If you're jabbing then you can also get your ass beat.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Just like Trump.... I guarantee if he had HANDS out on him his life would be entirely different.

Stop letting ppl think it's ok to disrespect you.

And Gizelle is a disgusting bitch talking about she can't be around Mo.

Her and Candiace nasty vile attitude is 10 times WORSE than any lashing Monique could dish out. But being a hateful, messy bitch is deemed OK in our society

Fck that and fck anybody that thinks that shit is cute

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 28, 2020, 04:20:44 PM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 12:51:40 AM
Talking shit doesn't warrant putting your hands on someone
actually it does

I'm not with all that sticks and stone, use your WORDS crap they teach kids growing up

That's the problem with the world today, we inadvertently teach kids they can say what they want freely with no consequences

That's why it's so many depressed and repressed ppl with mental health issues. Let's stop teaching ppl to use their words and use these hands if you're being disrespectful.

"Oh but! Turn the other cheek! Bigger person!"

And we think it's cute for ppl to run their mouths and say any VILE thing, as long as it's words. Fck that shit, get yo ass beat once and you'll learn maybe it's not ok to SAY everything you damn think

No ma'am! RESPECT! If you're jabbing then you can also get your ass beat.

If someone cuts you with their words and you don't have the wit or emotional reasoning to know how to verbally cut them back without throwing hands. Well then that's on you.

They got the best of you.

So going forward we know that if you tell Monique to drag you she's gonna respond like a dog and do it. Never allow someone to have that much control over your emotional and mental state.

Desilu

Monique lacked the communication skills and tools to respond to Candiace. That's why she was so mad.

All she could do was run around a damn barn and threaten to kill her.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 28, 2020, 03:37:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 01:17:27 PM
Quote from: Lee on September 28, 2020, 01:06:33 PM
Monique was wrong and Candiace definitely knew what buttons to press.
but I kinda stanned at how she was washing her daughter's hair in the kitchen with zero regrets about beating Candy's wig off the night before :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!! :omf:
Chris was more embarrassed  than she was :dead:

Chris: How embarrassing

Monique: for who   :nowgorl:

jfgdjh,mbcytghc. I screamed!!!!
NDJDJDDJJDJDNDNDNSJNDNDMDNDDMDMSMSMS
S

"So yea.. I don't care bout NONE of that"

:udontlookok:

JDJSJJDNSNDNDMDNMSDMD
D

S
S
S
S
SS
SS
S
S
S
SSSSSSS
SDS
D
G

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 04:27:34 PM
Monique lacked the communication skills and tools to respond to Candiace. That's why she was so mad.

d

Candice wasn't even saying much. Monique simply wanted to beat that ass DOWN and found a decent enough excuse to do it.

It's not that deep, tbh.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Whatever. You can't make me feel like it's more couth or proper to say disgusting things about somebody

"Wit! Got the best of ya!"

Disgusting acts are ... disgusting. Physical or not

Some ppl just don't have the capacity to go back and forth because of their heart or their temper.

I'm not about to sit here and tell somebody they should let ppl bully them with words, and call that wit

Know who you're playing with. If someone doesn't wanna play, then get ready to fight. It's that simple.

And you call her a dog, but actually it can be scene as friendly. Her friend asked her to drag her, and she kindly obliged.

Let's stop trying to focus blame on one person because Candiace got beat tf up

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2020, 04:36:10 PM

d

Candice wasn't even saying much. Monique simply wanted to beat that ass DOWN and found a decent enough excuse to do it.

It's not that deep, tbh.
ssssssssssssssssss

I mean ..... it's really simple. I see why Bravo and production aren't down on Monique.

Candiace got what she asked for. She was tryna throw wine glasses too, but ... WITTY! :kii:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 28, 2020, 04:39:19 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2020, 04:36:10 PM

d

It's not that deep, tbh.
ssssssssssssssssss

I mean ..... it's really simple. I see why Bravo and production aren't down on Monique.

Candiace got what she asked for. She was tryna throw wine glasses too, but ... WITTY! :kii:
FFHHFFHFHFJJFJFJFJFHFJFJFJFNFNFN

I thought Monique would've been LYNCHED! Andy n production are giving me

"well... she had it coming...Nothing to see here"

:omgwatshappening: