Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 04:57:21 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 04:27:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 03:33:45 PM
Someone is lying clearly. Monique was at Ashley's baby shower w/ Charrisse all hugged up. It didn't even seem like there was an issue and that was 2 months prior to Chris & Candiace's anniversary party. Also there were pictures of Monique & Charrisse at Nene's opening of Swagg in Maryland right around the time season 12 was filming.

not true bby

she took one photo with the group standing next to her and they never spoke a single word that day. she addressed this. cordial self.

cccccccccc yall hate her rante but if u listen u get the facts and tea bby bruv

Oh?

I'm not standing next to a bitch who allegedly spread rumors about me and my unborn son, knowing that I've been sitting on this rumor prior to this photo.

Why does her narrative change so much?

uh... yea this proves exactly what i was saying and the narrative never changed bby lol
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 03, 2020, 05:12:28 PM
1. Monique didnt need to confuse anyone for pushing her when she was the one who initiated physical contact with Candiace by touching her hair.

2. There's no way she "thought" Candiace pushed her first when she was looking DIRECTLY at Candiace whilst flipping her hair

3. While defending her actions, she keeps saying "she baited me" "she asked me to" ... its never "she pushed me."

4. In the meeting, she recalled the incident saying "the glass on wine went in my face, I reached." Nah hun, you got that backwards. And thats a damn lie like Robin pointed out

Exactly!
She NEVER attributed it turning physical because she felt someone push her until recently when she saw reactions from the public.
She is looking for a reason to justify being a damn idiot

ophmani

1. Monique didnt need to confuse anyone for pushing her when she was the one who initiated physical contact with Candiace by touching her hair.

2. There's no way she "thought" Candiace pushed her first when she was looking DIRECTLY at Candiace whilst flipping her hair

3. While defending her actions, she keeps saying "she baited me" "she asked me to" ... its never "she pushed me."

4. In the meeting, she recalled the incident saying "the glass on wine went in my face, I reached." Nah hun, you got that backwards. And thats a damn lie like Robin pointed out

- her putting her hand in candaice's hair is not up for debate. that doesnt negate the fact that she was indeed pushed and thats when she snatched her

- they were face to face, drunk, and everyone habds were in the mix so yea she 100% could gave mistake that for cabdaice

- she already said i thought it was candauce that pushed me and thats when i grabbed her wig... so yea thats beed addressed

- yea she had that wrong, i agree. i have nk problem acknowledging the facts:dead:

Scott.

Quote from: Lee on October 02, 2020, 11:50:13 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 02, 2020, 11:42:41 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 02, 2020, 11:14:26 PM
Monique is on a fckn island with her parrot, ok?

along with karen and ashley

but iced owt!

:dead:

People literally don't want to film with her and it's a show about a GROUP...they have to actually be around each other, whether they like each other or not. And for her to not be a part of any group events after the fight? Monique played herself. :omf:

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 05:05:06 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 05:03:01 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 05:00:58 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 04:57:57 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 04:55:16 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 04:49:46 PM
not mo making the girls mad cuz shes not ignorant  :dead: :dead: :dead:

She's

saying things that are literally backed up by video footage. its all really kinda simple lol

NONE of what she says aligns with the footage :plzstop:

literally everything she said aligned with the footage  :plzstop:
I'm starting to think Monique BOPPED you in the head, too because ain't no way :omf:
My bby Oph' cannot be convinced otherwise.  :plzstop: :plzstop:
1q

cccccc i just deal in facts bby

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 02, 2020, 11:52:41 PM

but iced owt!

People literally don't want to film with her and it's a show about a GROUP...they have to actually be around each other, whether they like each other or not. And for her to not be a part of any group events after the fight? Monique played herself. :omf:
Like imagine trying to deny that all because u like a bitch :dead:
It reminds me of Royce on basket ball wives.  Tami and Suzy liked her but literally no one else did and no one wanted to film with her so she ultimately ended up getting the boot. I loved Royce BUT she was ICED OUT  :omf:

Same with Brandi

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2020, 04:45:08 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 04:40:19 PM
So now she had a death grip on Candiace because she was trying to prevent her from hitting her in the face with the glass? I'm officially DONE with this stupid ass girl :dead:
I never seen someone try to spin a story so many different ways
I would respect her more if she just said the bitch was getting on my nerves and I was at my wits end. All this other shit is stupid and is making her look dumber than she already did smh

Right. All these excuses she's making isn't doing any favors

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 05:28:05 PM
In the meeting, she recalled the incident saying "the glass on wine went in my face, I reached." Nah hun, you got that backwards. And thats a damn lie like Robin pointed out

-

- yea she had that wrong, i agree. i have nk problem acknowledging the facts:dead:

So u agree she's been trying to spin it to the castmates before the public even got a chance to grill her?

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 04:57:21 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 04:27:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 03:33:45 PM
Someone is lying clearly. Monique was at Ashley's baby shower w/ Charrisse all hugged up. It didn't even seem like there was an issue and that was 2 months prior to Chris & Candiace's anniversary party. Also there were pictures of Monique & Charrisse at Nene's opening of Swagg in Maryland right around the time season 12 was filming.

not true bby

she took one photo with the group standing next to her and they never spoke a single word that day. she addressed this. cordial self.

cccccccccc yall hate her rante but if u listen u get the facts and tea bby bruv

Oh?

I'm not standing next to a bitch who allegedly spread rumors about me and my unborn son, knowing that I've been sitting on this rumor prior to this photo.

Why does her narrative change so much?
bayyyyyybeh!

ophmani

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 03, 2020, 05:38:01 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 05:28:05 PM
In the meeting, she recalled the incident saying "the glass on wine went in my face, I reached." Nah hun, you got that backwards. And thats a damn lie like Robin pointed out

-

So u agree she's been trying to spin it to the castmates before the public even got a chance to grill her?

no. lol. i agree that she recalled incorrectly (being that she actually live the moment and did not have thd luxury of watching and rewinding thd mess like we did. she has since acknowleged this.

Scott.

Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 05:05:27 PM
I was rooting for Mo going into this season, so "you hate her!" doesn't work over here. :dead:

It doesn't work most of the folks in here don't hate her. They are just calling out her bullshit

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on October 03, 2020, 05:31:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 02, 2020, 11:52:41 PM

but iced owt!

Like imagine trying to deny that all because u like a bitch :dead:
It reminds me of Royce on basket ball wives.  Tami and Suzy liked her but literally no one else did and no one wanted to film with her so she ultimately ended up getting the boot. I loved Royce BUT she was ICED OUT  :omf:

Same with Brandi
Exactly.  I can't with illogical ass people :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw