Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 04, 2020, 11:36:31 PM
What Candiace did did not warrant a physical attach from Monique.

and that's just it. No matter how you try to flip it. Candiace has said MUCH worse to other ppl on the show. Her comments to Monique were literally nothing :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 04, 2020, 11:36:31 PM
What Candiace did did not warrant a physical attach from Monique.

Mehhhh

The thing is though is you can't tell someone how to react to any given situation but she also has to understand that how you react can have consequences.

Scott.

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 04, 2020, 09:19:01 PM
babe u avoid debates with me because u seem to think the object is to change ones mind when its really just a discussion. we dont have to agree in the end  :dead:

No it's really not but ok  :dead:

Le Champ

FYI:

No other franchise is even close to RHOP right now. Another phenomenal episode :omf:

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on October 04, 2020, 11:45:28 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 04, 2020, 09:19:01 PM
babe u avoid debates with me because u seem to think the object is to change ones mind when its really just a discussion. we dont have to agree in the end  :dead:

No it's really not but ok  :dead:

vvvvc um ok
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 04, 2020, 11:49:58 PM
Monique and this honesty tho as she breaks down

:stressed:
She could have assimilated back into the group if she didn't keep flip flopping between remorse and blaming others. I'm so fckn annoyed with her :dead:

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on October 04, 2020, 11:54:10 PM

She could have assimilated back into the group if she didn't keep flip flopping between remorse and blaming others. I'm so fckn annoyed with her :dead:

cccvvvv huh. she stepped away voluntarily as we saw tonight and karen and ashleybare riding for her downe and im sure would not have a problem inviting her to mess and giving the other gorls a

:plea:

vvvvvvvvv lord my bbys

Le Champ

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 04, 2020, 11:57:27 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 04, 2020, 11:54:10 PM

cccvvvv huh. she stepped away voluntarily as we saw tonight and karen and ashleybare riding for her downe and im sure would not have a problem inviting her to mess and giving the other gorls a

:plea:

vvvvvvvvv lord my bbys

I'm not talking about that part...I'm talking about what she CONTINUES to do :dead:
Idk...I just can't see her coming back from this. She just looks too...stupid :omf:

Le Champ

Listening to all the women, including Candiace, the fight itself is not actually what makes Monique a lost cause. It's the fact that she hasn't learn anything (as she continues to display) that makes it almost impossible to move forward.

ophmani

lol this girl literally aint went nowhere and the support has been split amongst fans... just like it us with candaice and some if the other girls. so at the end of the day theres really nothing to come back from and no matter stupid you may think she looks, queen moniquel golden gloves samuels will be back next season. period-a!!

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :loose2when:  :blessed: :nogrammynoneck:

ophmani

no people want her to say she feels bad for doing it and she doesnt. she feels bad that she lost control. i get that. that feeling if i hate that i took it there but i aint sorry that i did it cuz the mf tried me. she can feel bad for her behavior without feeling sympathy for a trash ass gor like candaice. like, does anyone in here actually feel bad for candaice?? cccccccv not from what i saw. so whats with the shock

aint learned nun!

:dead:

STUNNA GOD

The rest of this season looks like pure MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

JDXJJDJDJDJNDNDNDNKDJSMDMDMDMDNDMMDMSMDNSMDMS

STUNNA GOD

And this talk show with Porsha n Gizelle has me HOLLERING. They're clashing already. It hasn't even been a week.

SNZNZNMZMZMZMMZMZMZMMmzmzmzmmzmmsmzz

s
s
z
z
z

z
z
z

z
x
z