Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 12:08:35 AM
And this talk show with Porsha n Gizelle has me HOLLERING. They're clashing already. It hasn't even been a week.

SNZNZNMZMZMZMMZMZMZMMmzmzmzmmzmmsmzz

s
s
z
z
z

z
z
z

z
x
z
z
z
z
z
x
z
x
z
x
x

x
x
sssssss
Porsha knows she's a fake bitch

she would've wanted her gone after she dragged Kenya

ophmani

And this talk show with Porsha n Gizelle has me HOLLERING. They're clashing already. It hasn't even been a week.

s
s
z
z
z

z
z
z

z
x
z
z
z
z
z
x
z
x
z
x
x

x
x

vvvvvbbvvvvvvvvbvvvvvvvvvvvvv

has monique reached out to candaice  :ATLcameo:

nope  :nowgorl:

i mean, how do you know  :diddraispoot:

dig inher shit a bit porsh'
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

STUNNA GOD

DHDHDHDHHDHDHDHDHDHHDHDHDHDNDNNDNDNDNNDNDNSNDNSNSS

She was really digging into Gizelle. 

"So moving on from Mo, lets talk about CANDICE".

:udontlookok:
JDJDJDJDJDJDNNDNDNXNDNNXNDNDNDJSD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 05, 2020, 12:10:37 AM

s
s
z
z
z

z
z
z

z
x
z
z
z
z
z
x
z
x
z
x
x

x
x
sssssss
Porsha knows she's a fake bitch

she would've wanted her gone after she dragged Kenya
!!!!!

Porsha is full of shit.

ophmani

wtf

fix the tweet display

:19k:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on October 04, 2020, 09:41:39 PM
Halfway through the season and I can't stand Wendy at all. She needs to go.

nnnn the way production caught Monique in a lie.

blacked out! but in the car telling everything that happened!

:omf:
They KILL me with that :plzstop:
Monique low-key kinda is full of shit tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on October 04, 2020, 10:08:38 PM
And Robyn sends me like she didn't walk up on Ashley and Monique her damn self.

You're violent too hun.

I was thinking the SAME thing :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 04, 2020, 10:11:34 PM
Andy is dragging Mo on WWHL.
He's not buying any of this bullshit.
I think she's gonna get the boot tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 04, 2020, 11:41:01 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 04, 2020, 11:36:31 PM
What Candiace did did not warrant a physical attach from Monique.

and that's just it. No matter how you try to flip it. Candiace has said MUCH worse to other ppl on the show. Her comments to Monique were literally nothing :dead:
!!!!!!!
I'm not even team Candiace but it just is what it is.  I think the way Monique is handling this is gonna get her axed......... but maybe she doesn't give af

Vonc2002

ophmani

q nm bvvvvvvvvccc quee has me cackling tf down. i agree with her

except

mo didnt get caught in a lie tho. she said she blacked out and came to when she had candaice scalp in her hands. she didnt say she was blacked out in the car

Vonc2002

She said she remembered nothing and was putting it back together over 2 days.  She recalled everything in the fckn car immediately after :dead:
She's an idiot and it's gonna get her fired.  Porsha knew how to play the mess.  Be remorseful IMMEDIATELY after the dragging.  I thought I wanted porsha to stand in it but if this is what standing in it is  then nah. This girl looks dumb

M-Rocka

For someone who "blacked out", she was able to recollect everything that happened. She said that she couldn't remember the order of events of what took place, but that little footage from production showed everything. She lied because she first said that when Candiace threw the glass in her face is when she supposedly blacked out and couldn't remember what happened. This gorgeous ass, violent liar. Is it Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct?