Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2020, 01:59:47 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 04, 2020, 11:49:58 PM
Monique and this honesty tho as she breaks down

:stressed:
I didn't really buy it tbh
I did when she was saying she didn't know what she was feeling for them to do what they want. The rest was bs but that part felt very vulnerable.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2020, 02:22:53 AM
She said she remembered nothing and was putting it back together over 2 days.  She recalled everything in the fckn car immediately after :dead:
She's an idiot and it's gonna get her fired.  Porsha knew how to play the mess.  Be remorseful IMMEDIATELY after the dragging.  I thought I wanted porsha to stand in it but if this is what standing in it is  then nah. This girl looks dumb
Mo didn't really stand in it like we thought she was. She only stood in it as a defense/counter argument, not that she was really unbothered by it all.

:melmel:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 05, 2020, 06:06:11 AM
For someone who "blacked out", she was able to recollect everything that happened. She said that she couldn't remember the order of events of what took place, but that little footage from production showed everything. She lied because she first said that when Candiace threw the glass in her face is when she supposedly blacked out and couldn't remember what happened. This gorgeous ass, violent liar. Is it Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct?
Like I said before, gorgeous but she's a liar. Her lies are her downfall.

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 06:40:28 AM
For someone who "blacked out", she was able to recollect everything that happened. She said that she couldn't remember the order of events of what took place, but that little footage from production showed everything. She lied because she first said that when Candiace threw the glass in her face is when she supposedly blacked out and couldn't remember what happened. This gorgeous ass, violent liar. Is it Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct?

!!!
And she leaked that one sided LIE to the blogs.
:omf:

AfroJisiac

omggggg this season is gettin' good qzewsrxdtfyguhgyft   
the preview of the season at the end of that episode  omgggggggggggggg

ophmani

in that car she recalled one aspect... of an entire altercation. she didnt say she didn't remember anything.

but liar !

cant wait for quees journey and her return for next season.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Can't wait for next season as well so she can start anew and leave the lies behind her.

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 08:32:23 AM
Can't wait for next season as well so she can start anew and leave this candaice ass whooping behind her.

Cowgirl

That too bc Candiace didn't do anything that warranted an ass whooping.

ophmani

candaice has 3 seasons worth of warranting her getting her ass beat so we can agree to disagree bby <3

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

She hasn't and especially not toward Monique. A mouthy person doesn't warrant putting your hands on them.

ophmani

M-Rocka

Monique said on WWHL last night looking back on Candiace pulling Ashley aside w/ Godzilla to talk to her about Michael that she overreacted and could appreciate Candiace being grown and pulling her away from the collective, she was just fuming that her little pow wow was "ruined" because she had a whole evening planned of campires, spooky stories, and s'mores. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 05, 2020, 06:49:06 AM

!!!
And she leaked that one sided LIE to the blogs.
:omf:
Robyn: It was very one sided Monique, you leaked that story to blogs!  :watchit:

Monique: Why would I do that!? That's not in my nature. I only talked to 2 people after the fight! :shannonsmissing:

Robyn: Ch! And one of them leaked it. Tf? :everythingok: