Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 06:51:50 PM
These flashbacks n slow mos of Candice getting dragged as she's crying to her therapist has me in fucking TEARS!!!

DJJSJDJSJXJNSNDNSMSMNSMSMSNSMSMSMSSS

S
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
S
S

D
D
D
S
DMSNDJSD

S
D
S
D

S
S
S
S
S
The mean tweets displayed in FULL across the screen made me holler a bit :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 06:53:09 PM
I'm sorry, but Andy's production team >>>

By FAAAAR the best. The way they craft and create these shady moments.

This fag needs an AWARD.

SNDNSNSNDNDNDNSNDNNSDNSNDS

S

SS

S
A
S
S
It's not Andy, clearly just a group of fags at Bravo thinking of ways to stir drama amongst their footage.. and we love to see it.
:nogrammynoneck:

STUNNA GOD

These flashbacks of Mo lying.NDNSNNDNSNXNNZNXNSNCNNSNXNSNXNSNDNNZNDNSNDDSDDDDSDDDDDSDDDXDXX

STUNNA GOD

NDNDNDJDJDNSNNSNSNSNNSNDNSNSNNSNDMSMSNSSSSSSSSSSW

The season premiere literally had me in TEARS at the end when Monique was smiling at Candice and they started playing audio of her dragging Candice.

"MO-NEEK!!!!!! STOP"

Candice n Monique:
:sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 07:02:17 PM

The season premiere literally had me in TEARS at the end when Monique was smiling at Candice and they started playing audio of her dragging Candice.

"MO-NEEK!!!!!! STOP"

Candice n Monique:
!!!!!!

The suspense and the way the audio slowed down.

Vonc2002

Those flashbacks of Candiace apologizing EVERY time were really good.  Mo lost this one
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2020, 07:25:21 PM
Those flashbacks of Candiace apologizing EVERY time were really good.  Mo lost this one

I mean she apologized the entire season to avoid mess with her. Monique is honestly stupid and unhinged and she wanted to beat that girl down as soon as she thought Gizelle approved of her. Simple ass :omf:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 05, 2020, 07:16:54 PM

"MO-NEEK!!!!!! STOP"

Candice n Monique:
!!!!!!

BXNZNXNSNNDNSNSNSSNSNNSNSNSNNSNSS

S
S
S
D

S
D
S
D
S
D
D
D

!!!!! The slow mo of her smiling as the RUCKUS is playing in the background. What kinda HORROR film???

:omf:

JDNNSNDNDNDNSNNDMDMMDMDMDMDMDMDMDMD
D
D
D

D
D
D
D

D

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 08:33:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 05, 2020, 07:16:54 PM

"MO-NEEK!!!!!! STOP"

Candice n Monique:
!!!!!!

BXNZNXNSNNDNSNSNSSNSNNSNSNSNNSNSS

S
S
S
D

S
D
S
D
S
D
D
D

!!!!! The slow mo of her smiling as the RUCKUS is playing in the background. What kinda HORROR film???

:omf:

JDNNSNDNDNDNSNNDMDMMDMDMDMDMDMDMDMD
D
D
D

D
D
D
D

D
ssssddddddhsgsvs

I don't know if it'll show, but Mo's face is so eerie

Candiace, Chris & Guests :  :sistas:  :ohhey: :suplol: :traciandchelle:

Monique:  :wellheythere: :wakemeupinsidebby:

STUNNA GOD

I'm so disappointed in Mo.... I'm still on her side, but she was dead ass wrong and THEN doesn't even know how to play the game right. 

porsha >>>

Queen waited till she secured her peach again before standing in her MESS and being unapologetic. SDDDDDDD

Mo didn't wanna take the fake apology route... that's fine. But she should've just kept the fuck QUIET, stayed off of social media, and just been like "I completely blacked out and lost control...  I already had a lot of built up resentment and unresolved issues with Candice, the hands in my face triggered me, and I SNAPPED. This is why I've been avoiding the conversation with her and already told y'all LAST week that I'm not ready to talk with her about our issues... but y'all kept pushing for the conversation. So here we are... it went SOUTH............ and she got her ass beat. So how can we RECUPERATE?"

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

That's why Robyn was like "girl... I would've been with you if I didn't see all that mess on Twitter"
:udontlookok:

SNSNNDSNSSMSMSMSMSMMSMSMSMSMSMSMSM

as much as I hate the gur, she was right 

Kalifornia.

Plastic.

I'm so glad Mo beat her ass and unlike a lot of these girls, she'll be good and coined with or without housewives

:feelinmyself:

best selling female rapper of all time