Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 10, 2020, 04:35:33 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 10, 2020, 04:28:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 10, 2020, 04:13:42 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 10, 2020, 03:56:20 PM
Now wait cuz I do remember Candiace tweeting something towards Monique like "we all know your status with the show" :dead:

I don't think that means she was trying to get her fired. She also said she wasn't filming with the boxer anymore so idk dhdndj
I remember her saying that too. She was probably axed out of a few episodes like Nene's wideback ass.

I think once things cool down and Moweather shows real remorse for her actions towards Candiace, they'll be able to be at least cordial. Gizzard on the other hand...idk

Monique is too prideful and that'll be her downfall. Just a dummy I tell ya
!!!!

I just love how we always see eye to on on things. Just wish King Oph' would jump on board too. Set in his ways self.

:sistas:

Monique has at least 8 more episodes to make a damn fool of herself so maybe he'll come around

ophmani

Quote from: Nine. on October 10, 2020, 02:27:55 PM
Quote from: the album aint fucking comin on October 10, 2020, 01:05:08 PM
Quote from: Nine. on October 10, 2020, 10:51:41 AM
Monique talks too much.

Stand in your mess Queen. You whooped her ass and don't feel sorry about it.

Leave it at that.

I can't with all these interview with anyone who will listen.

so she supposed to decline interviews and refuse to answer questions?

:dead:

shes literally doing par for the course housewife interviews.

i'll concede this tho, dont do nother extended live sis  :uhh:
Yes.

:unbothered:

Especially because she keeps digging herself into a bigger hole with every interview.

she really doesnt

cuz support is still split and team mo is still strong. and shes not getting fired. so if anything shes just fuming up certain girls more n more, which.... vvccccvvv

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 10, 2020, 04:56:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 10, 2020, 04:35:33 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 10, 2020, 04:28:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 10, 2020, 04:13:42 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 10, 2020, 03:56:20 PM
Now wait cuz I do remember Candiace tweeting something towards Monique like "we all know your status with the show" :dead:

I don't think that means she was trying to get her fired. She also said she wasn't filming with the boxer anymore so idk dhdndj
I remember her saying that too. She was probably axed out of a few episodes like Nene's wideback ass.

I think once things cool down and Moweather shows real remorse for her actions towards Candiace, they'll be able to be at least cordial. Gizzard on the other hand...idk

Monique is too prideful and that'll be her downfall. Just a dummy I tell ya
!!!!

I just love how we always see eye to on on things. Just wish King Oph' would jump on board too. Set in his ways self.

Monique has at least 8 more episodes to make a damn fool of herself so maybe he'll come around

Whew, hopefully. :feelinmyself:

We'll get him tho!

ophmani

vvvvvv u wont. even if she was being prodeful... even then... it would still be monique >>>>

love u bruv (rocka)

M-Rocka

Quote from: the album aint fucking comin on October 10, 2020, 07:03:19 PM
vvvvvv u wont. even if she was being prodeful... even then... it would still be monique >>>>

love u bruv (rocka)

sssdddddddd

Love you too King, but yeah

Candiace >>>>>>

:raycharles2urmess:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on October 11, 2020, 03:12:51 PM
I love Mo, but I don't see her coming back from this. She's stuck in her ways. She's going to feel so stupid when she's not asked back next season.
!!!!! I just can't see how the show will organically progress with her.

And apparently Candice is keeping the mess brewing to the point where Monique won't really be missed in this second half.

And with the way everything is playing out.... it's just not like a Phaedra n Kandi kinda mess where we're DYING to see them back in a room together and group dynamics. We're pretty much getting closure with Monique. :dead: I think she's done....

STUNNA GOD

And as much as I want her to stay.... I also don't want that dark draining cloud over this franchise, like RHOA has had for years. I think they should let her go and potentially bring her back in the future for a gag... or maybe just a pop up here n there as a friend next season to test the energy...

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on October 11, 2020, 03:48:12 PM
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on October 11, 2020, 03:12:51 PM
I love Mo, but I don't see her coming back from this. She's stuck in her ways. She's going to feel so stupid when she's not asked back next season.
!!!!! I just can't see how the show will organically progress with her.

And apparently Candice is keeping the mess brewing to the point where Monique won't really be missed in this second half.

And with the way everything is playing out.... it's just not like a Phaedra n Kandi kinda mess where we're DYING to see them back in a room together and group dynamics. We're pretty much getting closure with Monique. :dead: I think she's done....

She recently said that she asked to be released from her contract following the fight. They begged her to stay, so she probably got a lil cocky.
But I agree...after her ongoing antics, I can't see her moving forward with most of the group.

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 11, 2020, 05:33:49 PM

HDJDJDNDJDJDJMMDMDMMDMRMDNDNNDMD
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D

S
D
E

D
S
D
D
D

S
D
D
D
D
T

H
G
G
H
F

G
F
G
F
G
F
G

vbvccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccccccvvccccccccccccvvvvvvc bitch not her confirming it

quee wants back on this fckn show okay?

my money is on queen ashley or robyn

:welllol:

Le Champ

lkdfsknf
it's Charisse guys

Her caption says that they are still friends (her and Ashley are not), and the person who posted it is a former friend of Charisee who hates her guts now :dead:

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on October 11, 2020, 05:40:27 PM
lkdfsknf
it's Charisse guys

Her caption says that they are still friends (her and Ashley are not), and the person who posted it is a former friend of Charisee who hates her guts now :dead:

cccccvcccvvcccccvvvvvvvvccccccccc

:plzstop: :usureuok: