Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssss

inaccurate tea? He's posting it from Monique's twitter  :kii:

and yawl still didn't answer the question. why are yawl continuing to further Candiace's narrative?

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

why yawl biting yawl tongues now?

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_b on October 23, 2020, 02:54:21 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 01:15:22 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 23, 2020, 01:12:47 PM
Richie Skye ain't no damns CNN dndbdbdn
"exclusive! breaking news!"

bvbvcbbccvb

Gale Weathers! Top story! You heard it here first!

That fag ain't credible and it's obvious he's one of the few on Moweather's payroll.

vbbbvvvvvvvvvv not claiming anybody that doesnt agree with you is being paid

king no
I'm sorry King, but I can't stand that fag. Everytime I watch his videos:

Don't take my word for it! Word on the street is... Oof! Well I don't know if it's true or not!

ffffffffffffffffffffffff I just hate him  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 23, 2020, 03:07:16 PM
ssssssssss

and yawl still didn't answer the question. why are yawl continuing to further Candiace's narrative?

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

dddddddddddddddddd

I had always said that Candiace was in the wrong as well King. It's a 50/50 between them bitches. I've been vocal about it. Monique just continues making herself look stupid by continuously talking about it every day on Twitter and on her IG stories. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_b on October 23, 2020, 02:59:17 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 02:28:09 PM

f

Mo feels iced out, Forehead back to her messy ass ways. But y'all love the change in this bitch... :plzstop:

ccccccxxxv oh wow so here mo is taking accountability and admitting candaice didn't deserve that well before she received any backlash from a damn fan

:dead: :dead: :dead:

and ashley is doing exactly what i would want my friend to do. speak up for me when im not around and give me the tea when i am.

these girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:feelinmyself: :sistas:
So it took her a week and some change to now say Oof! Candiace didn't deserve it! Triggers from my past!

Ashley isn't doing anything that she hasn't done in the past and that's being messy. This manipulative ass girl. :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 23, 2020, 10:43:14 AM

Id love to hear yawl take on things now that Monique is finally getting the truth out there WITH RECEIPTS

She contacted her a week after, which is consistent with her reasoning of still being amped up

Had a meeting with the pastor

While all this is going down Candiace is sueing her for millions

Would love to see somebody just man up and say damn Candiace deserved the mess. Like Monique's attorney said, it was a verbally consented to altercation.

Listen ... Yawl HAVE to quit thinking having a big mouth is ok in life

She got into the altercation willingly 😂

That's why it was civil and not criminal.

So this whole time I see why Monique handled it the way she did.

Scotty? Mrock? Trey? .... yawl ok bbys?

Idk why you bringing me up in this.

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 03:22:49 PM

f

Mo feels iced out, Forehead back to her messy ass ways. But y'all love the change in this bitch... :plzstop:

ccccccxxxv oh wow so here mo is taking accountability and admitting candaice didn't deserve that well before she received any backlash from a damn fan

and ashley is doing exactly what i would want my friend to do. speak up for me when im not around and give me the tea when i am.

So it took her a week and some change to now say Oof! Candiace didn't deserve it! Triggers from my past!

Ashley isn't doing anything that she hasn't done in the past and that's being messy. This manipulative ass girl. :plzstop:

yep cuz she wasnt remorseful at the time as ahe stated flat owt bby

quee needed time to figure it out like she said... and she did. on her own time lol !

and again, ash is being the friend we would all want here.

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 03:19:47 PM
ssssssssss

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

dddddddddddddddddd

I had always said that Candiace was in the wrong as well King. It's a 50/50 between them bitches. I've been vocal about it. Monique just continues making herself look stupid by continuously talking about it every day on Twitter and on her IG stories. :plzstop:

He just wants an argument because we both said both of them are wrong. I'm not engaging. I said what l said and it ain't changing

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Scott. on October 23, 2020, 03:43:04 PM
ssssssssss

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

dddddddddddddddddd

He just wants an argum-
NoPE, I want a FIGHT

ophmani

ssssssssss

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

dddddddddddddddddd

stupid to who tho bbt cks? cuz the general pub is eating it up in addition to being the ones who are even asking these questions that she responds to lol

the majority of fans are team mo now :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_b on October 23, 2020, 03:42:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 03:22:49 PM

f

yep cuz she wasnt remorseful at the time as ahe stated flat owt bby

quee needed time to figure it out like she said... and she did. on her own time lol !

and again, ash is being the friend we would all want here.

:letsmessfag:
Ash is still trash hun, it doesn't negate the fact that she's still a messy bitch and Monique is as dense as dishwater being her "friend" again.

ssssffvdc

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on October 23, 2020, 03:43:04 PM
ssssssssss

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

dddddddddddddddddd

He just wants an argument because we both said both of them are wrong. I'm not engaging. I said what l said and it ain't changing
Exactly, stand in your mess and own it twin!!! >>>>><<<<<

I love my bby Bent to death, but you know how he gets.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

cvvvvvvv ash is being a real ass friend and that cant be denied in here  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_b on October 23, 2020, 03:48:18 PM
ssssssssss

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

dddddddddddddddddd

stupid to who tho bbt cks? cuz the general pub is eating it up in addition to being the ones who are even asking these questions that she responds to lol

the majority of fans are team mo now :dead:
Oh King..... :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I hate going back and forth with you on this, but I'm gonna stand firm in my mess. Mo is being stupid by showing her ass repeatedly. She now feels remorse AFTER seeing how it played out on tv and seeing her story change 35 times.

ophmani

Vonc2002

f

So even this fool knows she was ICED OUT huh? LIKE WE SAID :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw