Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

I think after Ashley saw how Mo rode for her during the Michael mess and could've really exposed her, she has a new level of loyalty and respect for her. It seems genuine and I'm here for it.

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2020, 05:24:01 PM
I think after Ashley saw how Mo rode for her during the Michael mess and could've really exposed her, she has a new level of loyalty and respect for her. It seems genuine and I'm here for it.

!!!!!!

mo could've really messed if she wanted to then. that's not her character. ash saw that and it meant something.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 23, 2020, 03:47:50 PM
Quote from: Scott. on October 23, 2020, 03:43:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 03:19:47 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 23, 2020, 03:07:16 PM
ssssssssss

inaccurate tea? He's posting it from Monique's twitter  :kii:

and yawl still didn't answer the question. why are yawl continuing to further Candiace's narrative?

Mr SCOTT?!!!!

why yawl biting yawl tongues now?

dddddddddddddddddd

I had always said that Candiace was in the wrong as well King. It's a 50/50 between them bitches. I've been vocal about it. Monique just continues making herself look stupid by continuously talking about it every day on Twitter and on her IG stories. :plzstop:

He just wants an argum-
NoPE, I want a FIGHT

gbhjhbbvbbbnjknnklkkmnnbbbnmmmmmnnbbbbb

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

This new duo

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2020, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 02:28:09 PM

f

Mo feels iced out, Forehead back to her messy ass ways. But y'all love the change in this bitch... :plzstop:
So even this fool knows she was ICED OUT huh? LIKE WE SAID :omf:
!!!!!!!

And didn't she try to ice Candiace out in the beginning of the season? Whew, this girl...

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_b on October 23, 2020, 06:14:39 PM

!!!!!!

mo could've really messed if she wanted to then. that's not her character. ash saw that and it meant something.
Probably because Mo has that raw footage of what went down with Michael in her basement and she knows Ash better tread lightly. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Mo is the only that cares about being fan favorite hence why she's on this Damage Control World Tour.

Le Champ

The fact that Mo was trying to ice Candiace out at the beginning of the season has me in STITCHES 
Ain't not fun when the rabbit got the gun huh Mayweather
:omf:

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 06:44:50 PM
Quote from: sandra_b on October 23, 2020, 06:14:39 PM

!!!!!!

Probably because Mo has that raw footage of what went down with Michael in her basement and she knows Ash better tread lightly. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Mo is the only that cares about being fan favorite hence why she's on this Damage Control World Tour.

cvvvvv like i said of mo was going to mess she would have. thats not in her character. she's not a candaice  :dead:

and mo just is the fan fav and they love the fact thats shes answering all these questions that they ask

so yea lmmfao !

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 06:42:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2020, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 02:28:09 PM

f

Mo feels iced out, Forehead back to her messy ass ways. But y'all love the change in this bitch... :plzstop:
So even this fool knows she was ICED OUT huh? LIKE WE SAID :omf:
!!!!!!!

And didn't she try to ice Candiace out in the beginning of the season? Whew, this girl...
ndddndddndndndjd

M-Rocka

So we've established that Candiace is a spoiled brat and Monique is MENT, dangerous, and a liar? Got it. :ohwow: