Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Plastic on November 03, 2020, 11:55:47 AM
I think it's too early to say, it all depends on how the reunion goes

Unless Andy pulls a power move and forces those bitches to film with her

:letsmessfag:

these hoes are all talk (except fof maybe candaice dumb self)

they understand that mo being there is more drama, and more drana means more viewers, and more viewers means bigger cheques. and on top of that mo is a fan fav. they not crazy  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

When Robyn mentioned how Gizzard is always starting shit at her events..

The crack is forming

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 03, 2020, 01:05:53 PM

The crack is forming

Gizzard : I can be a little messy at times, not all the time! Lolz!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 03, 2020, 01:05:53 PM

The crack is forming

mxmxmmxmxnjxxnnxnx
:uhh:

I'm not mad at it.

M-Rocka

He passed away you guys...

QuoteYou received your wings. I knew yesterday when I visited you that you made up your mind. You were at peace even then. I didn't want to accept it so I kept quiet but I felt it in my spirit. We all wanted to keep you here but God was ready for you. I can imagine your grandma waiting for you at the Gates with open arms. You're free now. It's selfish for us to want to keep you here knowing that you were suffering but that's how much we loved you. Now you can watch over us. We have peace knowing you're at peace. The ultimate Black Socialite who wore his emotions on his sleeve. You will be greatly missed. You had a huge impact on me and my family and we will always love you. My prayers and condolences to your beautiful mother and the rest of your family and friends. Rest easy my brother 🙏🏽 @theblacksocialites @kpeezy_86

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2020, 03:12:24 PM
Wow that's sad
RIP
I kinda feel bad for the stuff I said about him regarding how he is very biased.

M-Rocka

sssssddd

Not the fans blaming Candiace for his passing because of a live she did during the season 5 premiere, she wished death upon him because he was attacking her on his page and she responded.

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 04, 2020, 04:14:55 PM
sssssddd

Not the fans blaming Candiace for his passing because of a live she did during the season 5 premiere, she wished death upon him because he was attacking her on his page and she responded.
OMG, not wishing death upon him :uhh: :dead:

She would be so much better off if she wasn't so active on sm and she stopped talking so much in general.

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 04, 2020, 04:47:53 PM
sssssddd

She would be so much better off if she wasn't so active on sm and she stopped talking so much in general.
!!!
I use queen but she goes too far sometimes

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 04, 2020, 05:06:29 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 04, 2020, 04:47:53 PM
sssssddd

!!!
I use queen but she goes too far sometimes
!!!

It's unfortunate, the fans are saying that she allegedly knew of his condition and once he spoke on her and her husband, she lashed out and wished death upon him. I remember that live. I didn't know who she was talking about at first. Khyle is his name.

What I didn't like was him outing Darius McCrary. That was uncalled for. And Monique chiming in with her 2 cents.

ophmani

yes mo!!!! this ride or die ass friend

acting surprised self. cuz thats just what a real friend DEW

ophmani

and vvvvvvvvvvvvcc

the way this thread has tf died after mo wasn't the center of the drama anymore

quee aint going tf nowhere  :omf:  :blessed: