Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 10, 2020, 09:28:58 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 10, 2020, 09:16:04 PM
It is a perfect cast but she'll be demoted if things continue at this rate.
Yea,  if no one will shoot with her then :omf:

It's pretty much fck her and Zazu at this point for me
:omf:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on November 10, 2020, 09:31:06 PM

Did I miss something ? Ashley and Karen still
Will film with her ... that's 3 ppl total all they need is one more... Robyn would be the easiest to turn

Vonc2002

Quote from: Troye on November 10, 2020, 09:44:00 PM

Will film with her ...
I'm sorry but are u retarded :plzstop:
If she isn't part of the collective it's weird. Literally everytime they break away to film with her it takes away from the show and after this fight mess dies down and she has nothing to talk about because the group isn't interacting with her then she'll REALLY be boring. Aint nobody tryna watch Karen meet up with her for lunch to talk about her kids and not for lazy moms  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

We saw how much it mattered that Ashley will still film with her when it came time to go on this trip. Sure, I'll come film at ur house but when it comes to it, the majority rules. She didn't get an invite. That isn't a dynamic that can be sustained and if u think otherwise then ur simply not smart :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 10, 2020, 10:02:15 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 10, 2020, 09:44:00 PM

Will film with her ...
I'm sorry but are u retarded :plzstop:
If she isn't part of the collective it's weird. Literally everytime they break away to film with her it takes away from the show and after this fight mess dies down and she has nothing to talk about because the group isn't interacting with her then she'll REALLY be boring. Aint nobody tryna watch Karen meet up with her for lunch to talk about her kids and not for lazy moms  :dead:
I don't see why this isn't understood. Like....

Jon

Vonc2002

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

vvvggggfffffff the fact that monique isnt going anywhere has these girls irkedddd  :dead:

M-Rocka

Yeah, Sugar Ray Samuels ain't going anywhere. Andy likes this dynamic too much for them to get rid of any of the women (minus Robyn, she's the most expendable out of the bunch). We will see how the reunion plays out because I think they're filming it tomorrow.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 11, 2020, 08:14:53 AM
Yeah, Sugar Ray Samuels ain't going anywhere. Andy likes this dynamic too much for them to get rid of any of the women (minus Robyn, she's the most expendable out of the bunch). We will see how the reunion plays out because I think they're filming it tomorrow.

!!!!

i really want andy to DIG IN on candass .. i know both her and mo are at fault but candy is really acting like mo put her in a coma .. she shifted her wig a BIT and thats really it. also the whole  mo saying  "IMMA KILL HER""

who the FUCK hasnt ever said that when they were mad and fighting? you dont mean literally

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 11, 2020, 08:14:53 AM

vcccccccccxxxxxzzz xxxxzzzd c

really hoping these girls come to grips a bit

praying