Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 14, 2020, 02:19:41 PM
Quote from: Nine. on November 14, 2020, 01:02:06 PM
nnnn oh please

Y'all know that episode was boring

It honestly wasn't.
The only boring episode so far this season was the fight episode. After the first 5 minutes, it went downhill

Let's not act like Monique running around packing lunch boxes in a robe makes a damn episode
vvbbbnbvvvbbnnbbvvv

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on November 14, 2020, 02:19:41 PM
Quote from: Nine. on November 14, 2020, 01:02:06 PM
nnnn oh please

Y'all know that episode was boring

It honestly wasn't.
The only boring episode so far this season was the fight episode. After the first 5 minutes, it went downhill

Let's not act like Monique running around packing lunch boxes in a robe makes a damn episode
LIKE, it's ok to say she's boring :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2020, 03:51:29 PM

This damn dummy

Most of the cast is barely active on social media, especially as it relates to the show...she's the only one who runs to it to defend herself :dead:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 14, 2020, 07:06:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2020, 03:51:29 PM

This damn dummy

Most of the cast is barely active on social media, especially as it relates to the show...she's the only one who runs to it to defend herself :dead:
dddddddddddd

Not The girls been awfully QUITE since the reunion!  :dead: :dead:

M-Rocka

It's equivalent to how Candeegyal has y'all foaming at the sides of y'all mouths if she even blinks a certain way.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2020, 07:33:07 PM
It's equivalent to how Candeegyal has y'all foaming at the sides of y'all mouths if she even blinks a certain way.

!!!

the other girls are unbothered while Mo is posting about the reunion from her damn bird's account

Fckn weirdo

Desilu

Not sure about the other ladies but I know Candiace actually has things going on outside of the show.

New movie in December, recording contract, and finish her degree.

Monique started tweeting about the reunion as soon as she got home. She takes the show too seriously. When this should be a platform for Women who are already accustomed to the spotlight and use the show to elevate their existing careers.  :dead: