Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on November 18, 2020, 01:40:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 18, 2020, 11:59:58 AM
At the end of the day, Myra Monkhouse & Sugar Ray Samuels aren't this girl...

Yeah who would wanna be a PIG face single mother who has to bribe their baby daddy (who's living in a halfway house) during conjugal visits to send child support checks monthly to feed their growing sons.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 18, 2020, 12:14:45 PM

Reunion looks.

COME ON!!!!!! Sugar Ray, Myra Monkhouse, & 400 Degrees >>>>>>>  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

wendy looks HORRIBLE she looks like she is going to a quinceanera    :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on November 18, 2020, 01:50:08 PM

Reunion looks.

COME ON!!!!!! Sugar Ray, Myra Monkhouse, & 400 Degrees >>>>>>>  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

wendy looks HORRIBLE she looks like she is going to a quinceanera    :plzstop:
Robyn looks the absolute WORST. They need to crop this thing out.  :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 18, 2020, 01:49:45 PM

Yeah who would wanna be a PIG face single mother who has to bribe their baby daddy (who's living in a halfway house) during conjugal visits to send child support checks monthly to feed their growing sons.

DEATH I love ya but i gotta drag a bit!! why is yall go to pic always one as a child where she had NO control over how she looked.. its not even that bad but even SO back then everyones parents had them looking crazy but OOP here is a more recent pic

ophmani

i mean... if the girls really wanted to slay a reunion look in yellow...

they literally could have just consulted quee  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Reunion looks.

Everyone looks a mess but I think it's due to the lighting making the yellows look cheap..

Le Champ

These pics don't do them justice.
Monique's violent ass looks tf GOOD

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on November 18, 2020, 02:40:44 PM
These pics don't do them justice.
Monique's violent ass looks tf GOOD
I think this is it too. They'll probably look better on screen
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on November 18, 2020, 01:53:18 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 18, 2020, 01:49:45 PM

DEATH I love ya but i gotta drag a bit!! why is yall go to pic always one as a child where she had NO control over how she looked.. its not even that bad but even SO back then everyones parents had them looking crazy but OOP here is a more recent pic

Love ya too Nick, but that's not a cute of Phae either my King.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She can't help the way she looks tho. Not all of the housewives look like Looney Tunes characters.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 18, 2020, 02:00:00 PM

Reunion looks.

Everyone looks a mess but I think it's due to the lighting making the yellows look cheap..
I think some of them look good tho. Mo's unstable ass knows she don't need to be anywhere near umbrellas. Thank God both her and Robyn are on opposite ends. Hope she didn't try to assault Candee Gyal with one of those either.  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_harris on November 18, 2020, 01:54:41 PM
i mean... if the girls really wanted to slay a reunion look in yellow...

they literally could have just consulted quee  :dead:
Potomac girls miss the mark as a collective though when it comes to the reunion, but dammit QUEENya..  :gorlonfire:

Cowboy Nine

Reunion looks.

nfjddfs;andfsfkldfs

These girls can't dress at all

:plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine. on November 18, 2020, 02:46:12 PM

Reunion looks.

nfjddfs;andfsfkldfs

These girls can't dress at all

:plzstop:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Not too much on MIKEnique Tyson, Tina Lawson, and Myra Monkhouse..  :plzstop: :plzstop: