Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Fickle ass girls

I knew most of you would come to your senses eventually, now let me go read all these "Candiace is that girl!" posts

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Monkhouse and these damn croc tears sent me over the damn moon as Forehead walked out the room unfazed. Like this bitch acted like Sugar Ray really did bodily harm to her.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 23, 2020, 09:20:15 AM
It's still fck Monique, but she looks GORGEOUS in next week's episode :thatssowendy:
!!!!!!

This Heavyweight winning, shadow box quee is kinda luring me back on her side again. I can't deny that fucking mug tho. It's mesmerizing.  :ohwow:

Still fuck Forehead tho and Gizzard still can't fucking dress.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic on November 23, 2020, 09:26:52 AM
Fickle ass girls

I knew most of you would come to your senses eventually, now let me go read all these "Candiace is that girl!" posts
No fickle, Monique was dead ass wrong this entire time. It looks like she FINALLY comes to her senses next week and is going to stop going out of her way to lie/overanalyze and explain everything.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 23, 2020, 09:33:25 AM
Fickle ass girls

No fickle, Monique was dead ass wrong this entire time. It looks like she FINALLY comes to her senses next week and is going to stop going out of her way to lie/overanalyze and explain everything.
Once Sugar Ray & Monkhouse STFU about this stupid ass fight, it'll be good.

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 23, 2020, 09:34:19 AM
Fickle ass girls

Which is what we've been saying
:dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 23, 2020, 02:05:39 AM
Quote from: Say Something on November 22, 2020, 10:15:08 PM
Love Monique coming to the party >>>
Yea because this CHOOSE MY SIDE shit Candice is doing is WACK asf. I love that Karen is staying neutral and I loved how Ashley didn't give af that she was so bothered by that statement.  Oh well,  bitch.  Literally every woman here is on your side.  Fck u for INSISTING that everyone turn against Monique.  Tbh it's not between anybody else but Monique and Candice and everybody else SHOULD be neutral. But that's how u know these hoes just never liked her,  the moment an opportunity came to cast her off, they took it.
SHSHSSSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJSMS

Glad to have you back on team Monique

:sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 23, 2020, 09:36:05 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 23, 2020, 09:34:19 AM
Fickle ass girls

Which is what we've been saying
:dead:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

My eyes hurt from rolling them so much after last night's episode. Monkhouse was being too melodramatic. PTSD! Flashbacks! Waking up in fear for my life! Had I been in Monkhouse's position and I was getting dragged, I would've wiped the floor with Sugar Ray's ass and production would've been shut down. Somebody would be carried away in a gurney while I'd be carried away in handcuffs.

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssss

WHEW the way Mrock is lashing Candiace (among other things) ..... is turning me tf ON in here....

keep lashing her bby 🥰

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on November 23, 2020, 09:46:14 AM
sssss

WHEW the way Mrock is lashing Candiace (among other things) ..... is turning me tf ON in here....

keep lashing her bby 🥰
xcxvcxcxcccxvcxvc  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The way these ladies are pissed at Karen for inviting Sugar Ray to her event, but broke ass Robyn had no issue excluding her from her website while the collective all sat there stoic really baffles the fuck outta me. I'm so over these bitches.

Wendy: Where's Karen?   :shannonsmissing:

Robyn: Oh! Photos came out bad!  :lopsided:

Monkhouse, Gizzard, Forehead, Degreez:  :damselindistress:   :udontlookok:  :helloimangie:  :everythingok:

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

I wanna know who this new friend is that's filming next season with the ladies. I bet it's a friend of Sugar Ray, lord knows this violent offender needs an ally. I can see shifts changing again next season.

Plastic.

The way Ashley didn't give a fuck about Candiace and her tears LMFAO

Sorry, but I've always liked Ash'  :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 05:03:01 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 05:00:58 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 04:57:57 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 04:55:16 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 04:49:46 PM
not mo making the girls mad cuz shes not ignorant  :dead: :dead: :dead:

She's

saying things that are literally backed up by video footage. its all really kinda simple lol

NONE of what she says aligns with the footage :plzstop:

literally everything she said aligned with the footage  :plzstop:
I'm starting to think Monique BOPPED you in the head, too because ain't no way :omf:

Wow! I'm going through these pages wanting to choke this fag. Just when I thought he couldn't get more annoying he out does himself.

Just so delusional and wrong at every turn. He is definitely trolling. He can't be that stupid...

I always thought Mo'nique was dumb and now it should be clear as day for everyone that she is.

This fag and slow Bentley must have been dropped on the head a few too many times as a baby by a GHETTO mama like Mo'nique.

Plastic.