Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 26, 2020, 03:10:26 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2020, 03:03:18 PM
Quote from: Lee on November 26, 2020, 12:14:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2020, 11:19:57 AM
Yeah, Gizankles had a breakdown at the reunion.  :popeyes:

Mo, Andy, and Karen must have been wearing her OUT, because the rest of the cast wouldn't come for her :dead:
:blessed: Just to be a witness of watching another housewife's downfall is amazing. First Porshit & Fraudra, then Wig, then Moose, and now Gizankles.

Christmas has came early. Can't wait to see this reunion now lol!

I know that binder Monique brought is filled with MESS. I know she's gonna do whatever she can to deflect from being a damn dummy this season, but Gizelle had it coming
:omf:
Next year, I kinda wanna see Mo and Robyn be real friends
!!!!!! I'm over Ankles at this point, glad somebody humbled her ass the way she's been coming at Karen this whole time. I can already see Holyfield and Forehead's friendship not lasting much longer either. Their alliance is built on the strength of their disdain for Myra Monkhouse. Speaking of Myra:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2020, 03:27:55 PM

Mo, Andy, and Karen must have been wearing her OUT, because the rest of the cast wouldn't come for her :dead:
:blessed: Just to be a witness of watching another housewife's downfall is amazing. First Porshit & Fraudra, then Wig, then Moose, and now Gizankles.

I know that binder Monique brought is filled with MESS. I know she's gonna do whatever she can to deflect from being a damn dummy this season, but Gizelle had it coming
!!!!!! I'm over Ankles at this point, glad somebody humbled her ass the way she's been coming at Karen this whole time. I can already see Holyfield and Forehead's friendship not lasting much longer either. Their alliance is built on the strength of their disdain for Myra Monkhouse. Speaking of Myra:

Come on independent QUEE'!!!
:gorlonfire:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 26, 2020, 03:35:38 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2020, 03:27:55 PM

Come on independent QUEE'!!!
:gorlonfire:
Whew!  :flamebroiled:

ophmani

ccccccxx vvcx oh wow mo really came out on top and these wrong ass girls r gonna say anything to avoid accepting it huh

:dead: :dead:  :feelinmyself:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: hitman_b on November 26, 2020, 06:06:44 PM
ccccccxx vvcx oh wow mo really came out on top and these wrong ass girls r gonna say anything to avoid accepting it huh

Basically mo is gonna be vindicated after the reunion :scrumptious:

M-Rocka

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on November 26, 2020, 06:07:38 PM

Vindicated?
Nothing she can/will say will justify her looking a fool :dead:
Even her beef with Gizelle is late...cuz she didn't drag her, she dragged Candiace  :plzstop:
I'm sure she's gonna do the same thing she's been doing on social media. Looking stupid  :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lee on November 26, 2020, 06:12:48 PM

Vindicated?
Even her beef with Gizelle is late...cuz she didn't drag her, she dragged Candiace  :plzstop:
I'm sure she's gonna do the same thing she's been doing on social media. Looking stupid  :dead:

Well I guess we shall see

Mon know she did wrong !! I wanna see her  apologize sincerely ! All will be good !!

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on November 26, 2020, 06:16:44 PM
Quote from: Lee on November 26, 2020, 06:12:48 PM

Vindicated?

Well I guess we shall see

Mon know she did wrong !! I wanna see her  apologize sincerely ! All will be good !!

That's literally what we have ALL been waiting for. I honestly want to see if they will address that she allegedly made mediation attempts and they were declined. I don't think I've heard Candiace ever say anything about that...she has actually implied the complete opposite.
I definitely don't want this mess carrying over into the new season

ophmani

cccvvvvvvvccc cxxx period

she already is lowkey tbh! even the girls that were trynna defend candaice have had enough due to candaice own behavior. everybody is team mo and watching these girls spin owt is giving me damn LIFE

:plzstop: :scrumptious:

Le Champ

Quote from: hitman_b on November 26, 2020, 06:47:29 PM

everybody is team mo and

n

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on November 26, 2020, 06:51:37 PM
Quote from: hitman_b on November 26, 2020, 06:47:29 PM

everybody is team mo and

im pissed about it

bvvvvvvccccccccxxx

:letsmessfag: