Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desilu

I think Candiace should be held accountable for her mouth. I've seen interviews where she's even said her delivery has consequences.

She tried to defuse any disagreement with Monique up until the fight. I just don't see anything that Candiace did in that moment warranting Monique's assault towards her. Moniques anger is justified but she's poorly communicated it.

I would respect Monique more if she were more honest and said yeah, I beat her ass because she didn't give me the heads up these women were talking about my child and husband. And would admit to her own resentment towards Candiace over the course of their friendship.

Not continue to spin a story that she beat her ass because she put her finger in my face or told me to drag her or that she felt threatened and blacked out. :dead: It's way deeper than that. Because that argument was so trivial. 

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 04:33:07 PM
But I don't think anyone's agreeing with Monique putting hands on her. It's just that they both should be held accountable and the Candiace girls don't wanna do that.

SHIT.

its just this simple  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 04:32:06 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 04, 2020, 04:17:28 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 04:05:16 PM
I'll be the FIRST one to say that Candiace's mouth is reckless as shit :dead:
But in THAT moment, unless something was edited out, NOTHING she said or did warranted that kinda reaction.
HOLD the phone

just cause YOU wouldnt react that way to something doesnt mean  I or someone else wont.  Every action warrants a reaction. In moniques mind it warranted a reaction.  YOU can act any certain type of way say what you want but you cant always control the outcome.  Just as moniques actions got her sued and charges dropped.

i think what makes this harder for the Candi coated Clique is that candass is just a HORRIBLE person.  if this had happened to someone like karen or someone older and motherly everyone would HATE monique .. but it didnt

No shade but I think people have different values on here.
I will never agree with Monique putting her hands on Candiace when she wasn't physically in danger. Even Monique will say that SOMETIMES...depending on which story she wants to spin that day.

.  I would NEVER do  what mo did as scott said I dont want no smoke with anyone but im def not running round Baltimore screaming DRAG MEEEE when i dont get my way either.  candy wanted all the smoke and she got a mouthful of it

Bentley. HARRIS!

my answer ain't changing Delusionalu

you yip and yap .. you get popped

it's that simple!
:letsmessfag:

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on December 04, 2020, 03:30:33 PM
Quote from: hitman_b on December 04, 2020, 03:22:01 PM
bcccvvvvvccc mo WON and these girls are so pissed about it lmmfaooooo

:scrumptious:
sddddddddddddsdff

Andy already basically said Mo DRAGGED. Not them cackling down together on WWHL. That fag really hates Candice, huh?

:scrumptious:

bvcvvbbbbvv whew !!!

i cant stand him but i just know hes gonna shade her tf DOWNE

:plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 04:39:20 PM
I think Candiace should be held accountable for her mouth. I've seen interviews where she's even said her delivery has consequences.

She tried to defuse any disagreement with Monique up until the fight. I just don't see anything that Candiace did in that moment warranting Monique's assault towards her. Moniques anger is justified but she's poorly communicated it.

I would respect Monique more if she were more honest and said yeah, I beat her ass because she didn't give me the heads up these women were talking about my child and husband. And would admit to her own resentment towards Candiace over the course of their friendship.

Not continue to spin a story that she beat her ass because she put her finger in my face or told me to drag her or that she felt threatened and blacked out. :dead: It's way deeper than that. Because that argument was so trivial.

!!!!
Thank YOU. Like I'm sorry...I'm not buying that the words "drag me" or "finger in my face" (which is didn't even look that close) is what got this girl hot.
As I've said before, this was the last of SEVERAL arguments that Candiace initially walked away from in previous episodes and Monique had that SAME energy. She wanted ANY reason to get in the ring with that girl.
She can keep the "she provoked me" and "childhood trauma" bullshit.

Scott.

They were already beefing.

She already wanted to beat her ass

They were drinking and arguing.

a finger got in someone's direction. One of them asked the other to get their finger out of their face and the other says "drag me".

i don't see how y'all don't get how that could escalate, but ok 

ophmani

bbys.... bvccx..... just let the candice gors have it, okay?

mo came owt in TOP and theres really nothing they can do but fume in here about it lmfao !!!!

this golden glovestress

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 04:48:06 PM

a finger got in someone's direction. One of them asked the other to get their finger out of their face and the other says "drag me".

dfffd they stan candice for a reason. she don't get it either  :dead:

Le Champ

This is actually my point. Monique has never actually admitted to this. She literally said exact opposite: that the fight had nothing to do with the beef surrounding Charisse and the rumors.
That's why I can't take this girl seriously  :plzstop:

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 04, 2020, 04:42:13 PM
my answer ain't changing Delusionalu

you yip and yap .. you get popped

it's that simple!
:letsmessfag:

Are you sure about that? You should walk around with a trigger warning because you seem easily swayed.

Desilu

And it could have easily de-escalated.

But you just contradicted yourself. She already wanted to beat her ass. It had nothing to do with being baited. And if she knew what her intent was she was going to carry out her assault regardless.

So where is Monique's accountability? Like stop using poorly situated examples to justify this mess. Shit happens and people get shit for it.

Desilu

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 04, 2020, 04:50:52 PM

This is actually my point. Monique has never actually admitted to this. She literally said exact opposite: that the fight had nothing to do with the beef surrounding Charisse and the rumors.
That's why I can't take this girl seriously  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Honestly, the only thing I disagree with Candiace on in this situation is wanting Monique to go to jail. I didn't think the fight warranted that. That's my opinion but ultimately her decision.
Regardless, she has every right not to want to be around the bitch. Especially based on how she carried on afterwards.

Scott.

Quote from: Desilu on December 04, 2020, 04:56:03 PM

And it could have easily de-escalated.

But you just contradicted yourself. She already wanted to beat her ass. It had nothing to do with being baited. And if she knew what her intent was she was going to carry out her assault regardless.

So where is Monique's accountability? Like stop using poorly situated examples to justify this mess. Shit happens and people get shit for it.

Look ain't nobody justifying shit and l said what l said in this matter.

I said more than once Monique was wrong.

As far as for that last line, my point exactly,