Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: AfroJisiac on December 07, 2020, 09:51:32 AM
dsfghfd   i can't believe what i watched ... this season finale zsqesrdtfygds  omg

is it me or Did michael Darby kinda threw a tantrum cause Juan proposed to Robyn? dqdfgsf   like...   
that was awkward !! he didnt stop complimenting him directly and to the other guys... and his reaction after the proposal wesrdtfed  "Oh u really did it Juan..wow congrats" omg it screamed "oh Juan how dare u propose to Robyn when i been waitin' for u dick all this time" :dead:   

i just can't sdfgdeqsrssfd  and him tryna sabotage Juan and robyn relationship with his shady comments about Juan supposedly havin' an affair or something desfs   

then him bein' extra when Chris got mad eqsrdtfhgtdrg   he was bein' a bitch dwsfdrgtfhygjuh
!!

They should cut him off.

Cowboy Nine

Michael is so gay asdnandanndands

Him lusting over Juan and Eddie

:plzstop:

and being a drunk mess.

Plastic.

Juan clearly wasn't phased by the dick sucking comment, they're just as close as ever

:ohwow:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Really wish he'd just give, "I like men too" and move tf on already.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Plastic on December 07, 2020, 10:18:53 AM
Juan clearly wasn't phased by the dick sucking comment, they're just as close as ever

r you tryna say they messed a bit?

Le Champ

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine. on December 07, 2020, 10:22:34 AM

the way Juan embraced Michael after the engagement mess told me all I need to know

:wellheythere:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Plastic on December 07, 2020, 10:27:37 AM

the way Juan embraced Michael after the engagement mess told me all I need to know

fnnsdfnsnfsdnnfsdnsd

Michael devoured that peen for filth huh?

:ATLcameo:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 09:25:13 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 09:17:18 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 09:10:44 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 09:04:07 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 07, 2020, 09:00:42 AM
I would've lived for Monique had she kept it at her confessional last night but she always has to Twitter rant and do all of this unnecessary stuff, also what she did throughout the season. She somewhat redeemed herself on the show but she just won't/can't shut the fuck up on sm when she needs to.
To top it all off, she's defending R. Kelly Darby's behavior on Twitter. Is this bitch that fucking stupid?  :dead:

Yes.
dddddd

I feel as though the only reason why she does and says stuff is because of her disdain for others. Like Whew! Karen was best dressed besides me at the reunion! knowing damn well Karen wasn't because that dress wasn't cute at all.  :dead:
This girl is weak.
The way she still wants to be accepted by these girls KILLS me. She was literally laying up under Gizelle at the beginning of the season, but allegedly knew about these rumors for years. She's so fake :plzstop:
It'll be very interesting how the cast moves on from this. It doesn't sound like any progress was made at the reunion and there's literally no one in the middle to bring everyone together.
!!!!!!!

I applaud Karen for at least trying to get these women on one accord, but I don't see it happening. Moweather & Monkhouse might as well just strap up already.  :plzstop:

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine. on December 07, 2020, 10:30:30 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 07, 2020, 10:27:37 AM

fnnsdfnsnfsdnnfsdnsd

Michael devoured that peen for filth huh?

:ATLcameo:
bon appetit

:scrumptious:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: AfroJisiac on December 07, 2020, 09:51:32 AM
dsfghfd   i can't believe what i watched ... this season finale zsqesrdtfygds  omg

is it me or Did michael Darby kinda threw a tantrum cause Juan proposed to Robyn? dqdfgsf   like...   
that was awkward !! he didnt stop complimenting him directly and to the other guys... and his reaction after the proposal wesrdtfed  "Oh u really did it Juan..wow congrats" omg it screamed "oh Juan how dare u propose to Robyn when i been waitin' for u dick all this time" :dead:   

i just can't sdfgdeqsrssfd  and him tryna sabotage Juan and robyn relationship with his shady comments about Juan supposedly havin' an affair or something desfs   

then him bein' extra when Chris got mad eqsrdtfhgtdrg   he was bein' a bitch dwsfdrgtfhygjuh
sssssssssssssssss
Michael was PISSED

had me wondering if he really knows any TEA on Juan ... he wanted that dick so damn bad he could taste it. Alcohol had him acting up over it.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 10:36:44 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 09:51:32 AM

the way this girl is being dragged in the comments

I think the page is private King..

Oh this is the peach report post of her therapy session... basically saying what we've been saying: that she's deranged and full of shit
:blessed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 11:31:18 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 10:36:44 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 09:51:32 AM

the way this girl is being dragged in the comments

I think the page is private King..

Oh this is the peach report post of her therapy session... basically saying what we've been saying: that she's deranged and full of shit
:blessed:
ccccc

Oh yeah, I commented on that post saying what we mentioned on here. Moweather ain't well. Sociopathic self.