Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 07, 2020, 10:42:38 PM
No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

In counseling, Juan said he found affection and romance in other "people." We know that's how the gays who aren't out talk. Instead of "she" it's "they."

I think Juan is bi and Michael knows

BITCH i caught that too

ssw4919

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 07, 2020, 11:07:13 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 07, 2020, 11:05:19 PM
No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

In counseling, Juan said he found affection and romance in other "people." We know that's how the gays who aren't out talk. Instead of "she" it's "they."

Oh my.

Michael did seem too smug about knowing Juan wouldn't propose.  He legit seemed hurt, and way too emotionally connected to Juan for them to just be casual acquaintances on the show.   :guys:

hhhhggfd

the way Michael kept prying from every angle

"did she say yes?"  :stressed:

nnnnkkjjhhhjjk

Did he tear up a bit?   :plzstop:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 11:08:16 PM
No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

BITCH i caught that too
nnnn

let me go DM Juan with his cute ass

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 10:57:04 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 10:49:02 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 05, 2020, 06:19:59 PM
n @ Candiace being classy  :plzstop:

!!!!

notice how ashley came for her but candASS spoke to micheal knowing talking about him putting hands on her .. when did he even fucking say that?? she just went for him  cause it was easier

and chris saying he was talking shit about his wife??? he stepped to him saying his wife was going off and you may wanna check on her and chris FLIPPED

n
Ashley was talking to Chris. And Michael was clearly pointing in Candiace's face...pushing people away trying to get closer. Also, who is going to respond well to a man that you DON'T like and who you KNOW doesn't like you telling you to "check your wife" :plzstop:
:dead:

I cannottttt at y'all acting like his drunk ass came over there like
"hi there, mate! May wanna check to see how Candiace is doing! Am concerned!"

fbnfndndn

mike did walk up to him and speak calmly .. chris took it to another level

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 11:12:28 PM

!!!!

notice how ashley came for her but candASS spoke to micheal knowing talking about him putting hands on her .. when did he even fucking say that?? she just went for him  cause it was easier

and chris saying he was talking shit about his wife??? he stepped to him saying his wife was going off and you may wanna check on her and chris FLIPPED

n
Ashley was talking to Chris. And Michael was clearly pointing in Candiace's face...pushing people away trying to get closer. Also, who is going to respond well to a man that you DON'T like and who you KNOW doesn't like you telling you to "check your wife" :plzstop:

fbnfndndn

mike did walk up to him and speak calmly .. chris took it to another level

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Mike was a drunken belligerent MESS who had zero good intentions when he walked over to Chris. If you don't like me...don't tell me to come check my wife. Please stop trying to act like he was "concerned! Calm!" :dead:
Why was his dumbass in Chris's face anyway? He wasn't even in the conversation with the girls...he wanted a reason to be the clown that he is  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 11:17:27 PM
I really cannot WAIT for Ashley to leave this fool :dead:

i dunno... i think she is gonna ride till the wheels fall off.  its gonna take a lot more than a drunken rant to run her off lol

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 11:22:51 PM

i dunno... i think she is gonna ride till the wheels fall off.  its gonna take a lot more than a drunken rant to run her off lol

He's gonna cheat again. I think that'll be the end

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 11:25:51 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 11:22:51 PM

He's gonna cheat again. I think that'll be the end
]]i would be ok with it as long as ashley doesnt leave the show

ssw4919

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 07, 2020, 11:09:40 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 11:08:16 PM
No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

In counseling, Juan said he found affection and romance in other %u201Cpeople.%u201D We know that%u2019s how the gays who aren%u2019t out talk. Instead of %u201Cshe%u201D it%u2019s %u201Cthey.%u201D

BITCH i caught that too
nnnn

let me go DM Juan with his cute ass

Maybe Karen did have some accurate tea about Juan saying something crazy while drunk.  :ATLcameo:

RedOctober

!!!!

n

fbnfndndn

Lmao! Yeah I don't like Candass, but Michael was clearly drunk and approached Chris in an obnoxiously disrespectful way. I can't fathom how Ashley let him impregnate her a second time. She looks foolish.

Le Champ

Actually, I take this back. Idk what RHOP would be without Michael Darby :dead:

Kalifornia.

Aalumeci.

ashley head is HUGE

she was giving me the Queen from that Alice in Wonderland mess