Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Monique sounded utterly ridiculous with that sorry/not sorry comment.  She's an idiot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: hitman_b on December 08, 2020, 02:27:17 PM
not a damn candice fan telling me (or anybody for that matter) to wake up xcccvvvvcxcxxccccccc
ffffffff

I mean you're the main Moweather fan that's being oblivious to this thing. Sheesh.  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 01:10:43 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 11:51:37 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 07:53:53 AM
Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 10:58:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 06, 2020, 09:52:57 PM
Michael is pissed!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

he is a little perturbed that juan didnt let him know .. they are good friends yall
A little peturbed...you sure about that king? The way he just unraveled at that party was quite telling. Screaming at Forehead like she was his subordinate. Crocodile Dundee was enraged to see the love of his life propose to Goblyn.

i hate you !!!

micheal did go a little crazy .. there is no excuse for his behavior with security and such but as someone said earlier michael makes the show good. lol

lets be real juan proposing to robs is BORING city..
ddddddddddddddd

Well if it's another season of Goblyn, at least we could look at Juan.  :ohwow:

But yeah Crocodile Dundee is definitely the Peter Thomas of Potomac. The way he threatened Chris Bassett to then assault production on camera. This drunkard.  :dead:

LOL if it turns out him and juan are fucking imma be GAGGED as fuck... juan is prolly the hottest current husband since pollo isnt on anymore lolz

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 03:24:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 01:10:43 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 08, 2020, 11:51:37 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 07:53:53 AM
Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 10:58:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 06, 2020, 09:52:57 PM
Michael is pissed!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

he is a little perturbed that juan didnt let him know .. they are good friends yall
A little peturbed...you sure about that king? The way he just unraveled at that party was quite telling. Screaming at Forehead like she was his subordinate. Crocodile Dundee was enraged to see the love of his life propose to Goblyn.

i hate you !!!

micheal did go a little crazy .. there is no excuse for his behavior with security and such but as someone said earlier michael makes the show good. lol

lets be real juan proposing to robs is BORING city..
ddddddddddddddd

Well if it's another season of Goblyn, at least we could look at Juan.  :ohwow:

But yeah Crocodile Dundee is definitely the Peter Thomas of Potomac. The way he threatened Chris Bassett to then assault production on camera. This drunkard.  :dead:

LOL if it turns out him and juan are fucking imma be GAGGED as fuck... juan is prolly the hottest current husband since pollo isnt on anymore lolz
Juan >>>>>> Apollo

But yeah, it would be a nice feud and storyline between Goblyn & Forehead.  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 08, 2020, 03:09:05 PM
Monique sounded utterly ridiculous with that sorry/not sorry comment.  She's an idiot

!!!
I'm honestly starting to feel bad for her, because even her approach to this shows how deranged she is.
The fact that she was crying "I don't know what I FEEL" 5 days after the fight, and a year later, she still doesn't :plzstop:
A true MENT.

Plastic.

Queen was obviously lying for the cameras, she doesn't give a single fuck about beating candiace's ass but she's saying what she needs to say in order to secure her spot, and it worked LMAO

Y'all are reading way too much into this  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 08, 2020, 03:43:02 PM
Queen was obviously lying for the cameras, she doesn't give a single fuck about beating candiace's ass but she's saying what she needs to say in order to secure her spot, and it worked LMAO

Y'all are reading way too much into this  :plzstop:

That's all she does is LIE
:plzstop:
One of the MANY reasons I don't use.

I think there's also a part of her who is still trying to appease everyone. That's why she has two different stances that are on two opposite ends of the spectrum.

"Im sorry! But...eek! I'm not"

M-Rocka

She's only doing this to impress the fans and some of her fellow housewives. Quee' is the only one besides Karen who talks about RHOP 24/7 on Twitter sun up to sun down. Like can we get an update on your rap career?

Le Champ

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac-after-show/season-5/videos/monique-samuels-breaks-down-in-tears-over

This is the other reason why the girl needs help. It has nothing to do with Candiace so she needs to stop trying to villainize that girl. If she would have had this energy after the fight and stopped flip flopping, she may have actually had more than just cameos this season. But a year later, and she's just as dense as iron. It's sad that she's the actual bully from her childhood now...if that story is even true :omf:

Plastic.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 03:51:38 PM
She's only doing this to impress the fans and some of her fellow housewives. Quee' is the only one besides Karen who talks about RHOP 24/7 on Twitter sun up to sun down. Like can we get an update on your rap career?
why is this a problem when she's on the show  :dead:

Plastic.

Sorry, but the Monique hate in here is so FORCED and has been since y'all switched up  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 08, 2020, 03:51:38 PM

All she has is her kids, her flopcast, and Zazu.
She dropped outta school and she's surrounded by a bunch of well-educated women who have seen success outside of their husbands. They're not impressed by her...and she can't take. That's what her Pastor was trying to get in that rock head.

I need to be her counselor...she needs to get a fckn CLUE
:omf: