Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 01:47:23 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 11, 2020, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 11, 2020, 01:40:07 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 11, 2020, 01:34:04 PM
I love Ash and Candee equally, but their feud is iconic :dead:

Love them. And Candiace dragged Ashley and Andy here

!!!
And Andy is the fckn worst. You KNEW some mess was gon pop when you asked about both songs, then you wanna try clocking Candiace. I'm glad she called his pale ass out

i mean he has to ask and ashley has a right ti reply back if its something negative about her i dont see the issue here

He didn't have to ask how they compare to each other bdndndnd
He knew wtf he was doing...stop this  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 11, 2020, 01:49:13 PM

!!!
And Andy is the fckn worst. You KNEW some mess was gon pop when you asked about both songs, then you wanna try clocking Candiace. I'm glad she called his pale ass out

i mean he has to ask and ashley has a right ti reply back if its something negative about her i dont see the issue here

yep youre right and candass could have avoided the mess and just said I really like my song better and left it at that. She choose to take the bait and be messy

Buy The Stars✨

like you CandASS fans want everyone else to take responsibility for everything.. candass gets none of the blame ever :DEAD:

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 01:52:19 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 11, 2020, 01:49:13 PM

!!!

yep youre right and candass could have avoided the mess and just said I really like my song better and left it at that. She choose to take the bait and be messy

It's Housewives  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
She took the bait and Ashley ended up getting ate up :dead:
This is what Andy wanted so the backpedaling is LATE

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 01:53:08 PM
like you CandASS fans want everyone else to take responsibility for everything.. candass gets none of the blame ever :DEAD:
Candiace is often wrong and gets dragged accordingly.

Le Champ

Take accountability for WHAT? We don't promote people acting a damn fool and putting their hands on anybody, but people getting read tf down is fair game  :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

When will Phaedra take responsibility and accountability for almost ruining Kandi's life?  :letsmessfag:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 11, 2020, 02:14:11 PM
When will Phaedra take responsibility and accountability for almost ruining Kandi's life?  :letsmessfag:

she said sorry at the reunion HUN ..

just like you said CANDASSS apologized to mo a million times before she dragged her, phaedra did  the same already at the reunion lolz next CASEEEEEE

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 11, 2020, 01:58:44 PM
But her fans get mad when she's dragged accordingly.

They are just like Porsha and Phaedra fans.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 03:05:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 11, 2020, 02:14:11 PM

she said sorry at the reunion HUN ..

just like you said CANDASSS apologized to mo a million times before she dragged her, phaedra did  the same already at the reunion lolz next CASEEEEEE
gggggggg

Phae's "apology" I'm sorry I repeated it! Lolz!

King, that's not genuine. Monkhouse apologized to Evander Samuels and elaborated as to why she was sorry and acknowledged that. It's not her fault Sugar Ray has misplaced anger just because she grew up bullied and not accepted because she was "the black girl that talked proper". 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 11, 2020, 03:10:24 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 11, 2020, 01:58:44 PM
But her fans get mad when she's dragged accordingly.

They are just like Porsha and Phaedra fans.
That's true, the Moniques do this too.

M-Rocka

Yeah. Evander just needs to munch Monkhouse and get it over with. :traciandchelle: