Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 13, 2020, 11:52:44 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 13, 2020, 11:50:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 13, 2020, 11:45:29 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 13, 2020, 11:35:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 13, 2020, 11:29:33 PM
I know she has dirt on Ashley & Karen stashed away for a rainy day. :plzstop::plzstop:

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Holyfield is prepared to take em all out if need be. You see how Forehead looked nervous. I believe Holyfield has that tape of Michael groping that producer in her basement. She's just waiting for the day Forehead gets out of line with her again. :dead:

DEATHHH

ashley even said, " i dont think we should do that" during the little scene when they took a break

mo came pre THE FUCK pared
I can already see season 6 is about to be another iconic season. I say bring them all back, Charrisse's ugly ass too. I want to know more in depth details about this rumor. :plzstop:

Nobody answered my question. Do y'all think all of them will come back? I honestly can't see it happening. I don't think I've ever seen a group THIS divided  :plzstop:
Candee or Mo won't be back IMO

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 13, 2020, 11:53:51 PM
I know she has dirt on Ashley & Karen stashed away for a rainy day. :plzstop::plzstop:

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol

Holyfield is prepared to take em all out if need be. You see how Forehead looked nervous. I believe Holyfield has that tape of Michael groping that producer in her basement. She's just waiting for the day Forehead gets out of line with her again. :dead:

DEATHHH

ashley even said, " i dont think we should do that" during the little scene when they took a break

I can already see season 6 is about to be another iconic season. I say bring them all back, Charrisse's ugly ass too. I want to know more in depth details about this rumor. :plzstop:

Nobody answered my question. Do y'all think all of them will come back? I honestly can't see it happening. I don't think I've ever seen a group THIS divided  :plzstop:
I honestly want them both back. Neither one should leave. Their feud is the dumbest and most trivial in Potomac. Gizankles is having a field day with Candiace & Mo going at it. I wish Candiace wouldn't be riding this damn hard for her.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 13, 2020, 11:59:13 PM

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol

DEATHHH

I honestly want them both back. Neither one should leave. Their feud is the dumbest and most trivial in Potomac. Gizankles is having a field day with Candiace & Mo going at it. I wish Candiace wouldn't be riding this damn hard for her.
They both should come back but Candiace has already said she's not filming with her ever again so one of them is probably getting the boot.
If she's trying to force Bravo's hand...she's probably gonna be the one getting it  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol

DEATHHH

!!!

thats the only thing that i dont like is that charrisse isnt here to defend her actions yeah bring her back and drunk ass katie too .  get rid of wendy though lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 12:07:38 AM

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol

DEATHHH

They both should come back but Candiace has already said she's not filming with her ever again so one of them is probably getting the boot.
If she's trying to force Bravo's hand...she's probably gonna be the one getting it  :plzstop:

she needs to let it go .... NEVER FILMING AGAIN

GORL that worked for one season now its time to move on

Bentley. HARRIS!

and did yawl peep how Candiace looked completely stupid trying to insert herself into Monique lashing Jizz

like girl ... you had to go on a sticky note scavenger hunt to even leave your room 2 months ago, now you wanna argue with the girl who "traumatized" you?  :uhh:

it just shows they were all out to get her from the jump

it was the whole vibe "oh just love Wendy so much! new girl!", while ignoring Monique

Ashley and Karen weren't buying into the bullshit, and it doesn't look like Andy is either

the way Andy, Ashley, Karen, and Monique were cackling about Jizz's fashion  :kii: :kii: :kii:

M-Rocka

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol

DEATHHH

dddddfdd

Yeah I definitely want them back for next season. Monkhouse better suck it up and just deal. Evander already secured that flute for season 6 and Monkhouse is an integral part of the cast.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 13, 2020, 11:38:14 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 13, 2020, 11:34:20 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 13, 2020, 11:26:41 PM
So Candiace needs help but not the person who put their hands on her, ran around the barn threatening to kill her, lied about what happened and has no remorse?
bdndndndmdm
Sounds like she's not the only person who needs ASSISTANCE
:omf:

gorl we have said time and time again they are BOTH wrong ?? the issue is candy not being held accountable for her part!!

Nobody has told me what Candiace did to warrant what Monique did.
:dead:

Yea, this is where ur confused hun. Candiance not doing anything to "warrant" that particular lashing isn't the same as Candiace is innocent in the situation and has nothing to take accountability for.

THEY had a verbal argument
BOTH invaded the others personal space (from the others POV)
BOTH touched each other during said argument (Monique touched hair/Candiace flicked collar)
and NEITHER walked away or showed signs of deescalating the situation.

And we aren't taking Dorothy's purse off Candiace's neck until she or it breaks. Ok?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 12:08:35 AM

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol

DEATHHH

!!!

thats the only thing that i dont like is that charrisse isnt here to defend her actions yeah bring her back and drunk ass katie too .  get rid of wendy though lol
That's what bothers me the most about Charrisse not being there. I want to see how this all unfolds. Bravo and their process is so weak. They probably don't want to risk having another Kandi vs Phaedra incident.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 12:10:40 AM
like girl ... you had to go on a sticky note scavenger hunt to even leave your room 2 months ago,
JJJjsjsjsjjsnxnxmxmmzzmzmz

Le Champ

Quote from: Pearls Khan on December 14, 2020, 12:13:33 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 13, 2020, 11:38:14 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 13, 2020, 11:34:20 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 13, 2020, 11:26:41 PM
So Candiace needs help but not the person who put their hands on her, ran around the barn threatening to kill her, lied about what happened and has no remorse?
bdndndndmdm
Sounds like she's not the only person who needs ASSISTANCE
:omf:

gorl we have said time and time again they are BOTH wrong ?? the issue is candy not being held accountable for her part!!

Nobody has told me what Candiace did to warrant what Monique did.
:dead:

Yea, this is where ur confused hun. Candiance not doing anything to "warrant" that particular lashing
Got it :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 12:10:33 AM

BITCHHH >>><<<<

just in case lol

DEATHHH

she needs to let it go .... NEVER FILMING AGAIN

GORL that worked for one season now its time to move on

I agree. Like...y'all are literally on the verge of being the most iconic Housewives franchise. Suck it up and get back on the field :dead: