Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

She asked to get dragged and Monique obliged

It's not rocket science

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 12:27:21 AM
She asked to get dragged and Monique obliged

It's not rocket science
It's a tv show and they're at work.
I'll never understand this hoodrat shit and I don't want to :dead:

M-Rocka

This is the 2nd person who said this, and Scotty said the same thing a couple pages ago. This is so messy and I'm here for it.  :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 14, 2020, 12:16:54 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 12:10:40 AM
like girl ... you had to go on a sticky note scavenger hunt to even leave your room 2 months ago,
JJJjsjsjsjjsnxnxmxmmzzmzmz

bccvvvvvvcvvchhgfgghvvvvvvvcvvv
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 12:38:19 AM

This is the 2nd person who said this, and Scotty said the same thing a couple pages ago. This is so messy and I'm here for it.  :plzstop:

Like why is this not being discussed?
You knew all this when y'all "building a friendship" and when you were trying to get her on your team to ice Candiace out.
This girl is fake AF :plzstop:

ophmani

candice said she not filming so

bvvvvbvcxxcbvcc this broke bitch will fall right in line with whatever tf fagdy SAYS

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 12:40:39 AM

Like why is this not being discussed?
You knew all this when y'all "building a friendship" and when you were trying to get her on your team to ice Candiace out.
This girl is fake AF :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I have no words, this reunion was messy and it's only Part 1. The way these Potomac ladies are stomping Atlanta out.

Le Champ

Quote from: hitman_b on December 14, 2020, 12:42:10 AM
candice said she not filming so

bvvvvbvcxxcbvcc this broke bitch will fall right in line with whatever tf fagdy SAYS

:plzstop:

I hope so cuz I'm sorry...this mess is iconic. I need to see how the cast comes back from this

M-Rocka

Monkhouse needs to just shut the fuck up and prepare for next season. All these bitches need to return. Bring Platypus back too so we can get more into that rumor with Holyfield and her trainer.

ophmani

"she reached out to me a long time ago but i was like yeah im not goin there i don't play dirty, BUT since gizelle likes to play dirty i'll go a head and return since i'm here right now"

vcccvvvvvvvvvvvvvcxxccvvvxxxxccc are the girls in here being slow on damn PURPOSE??

Buy The Stars✨

WELL of course they broke bread together its a TV show. They have to do stuff together. Also if all these tea was out already why didnt juzzelle say this is old tea we heard it all before and its not true..

the GAG truly is how SILENT jizzelle was the whole time she was getting LASHED.

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 12:46:55 AM

WELL of course they broke bread together its a TV show. They have to do stuff together. Also if all these tea was out already why didnt juzzelle say this is old tea we heard it all before and its not true..

the GAG truly is how SILENT jizzelle was the whole time she was getting LASHED.

That's why I'm not impressed. None of this mess was enlightening.
But I agree...Gizelle being MUTE had me on the floor :dead:

Plastic.

Quote from: hitman_b on December 14, 2020, 12:46:53 AM
"she reached out to me a long time ago but i was like yeah im not goin there i don't play dirty, BUT since gizelle likes to play dirty i'll go a head and return since i'm here right now"

vcccvvvvvvvvvvvvvcxxccvvvxxxxccc are the girls in here being slow on damn PURPOSE??

like  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 12:46:02 AM
Monkhouse needs to just shut the fuck up and prepare for next season. All these bitches need to return. Bring Platypus back too so we can get more into that rumor with Holyfield and her trainer.
!!!!