Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:51:42 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 02:33:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:32:25 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 02:30:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 02:26:22 PM
Chris and Chris get into it? :unsure:
I wanted them both to be calming forces, but yeah. It's sad because I like them both.
This sucks because they were actual friends. I did hear that Chris Bassett (myself) called Big Boy to tell him to ask Monique to stop lying so much :dead:
Them having issues makes it even more impossible for either of the women to move forward.
I think that's where it probably went left. Sit these bitches down and hash their shit out and move forward. I don't want either of them to leave the show honestly.

Yea I need to see Candiace drag tf outta Monique WITHOUT crying but I honestly don't think Candiace will be back next year :dead:
!!!!

I think that was one of the main things that irk me about her is that crying shit. Girl, toughen up. Those tears let me know she still has love for Holyfield and Holyfield still love Monkhouse. The way they try to give Unbothered! on social media is laughable.

!!!!!!

like come on lets be real .. sisters fight and no they arent sisters but it happens.   its just the fact its caught on camera and its embarrassing for BOTH parities.  candass for getting dragged and mo for coming out of character.

i personally think it will take a season or 2
!!!

They'll be fine, give it a couple seasons when no one gives a shit about their miniscule feud. It really shouldn't have went the legal route. Candiace should've bopped Mo upside her head and called it even, but because she's a whiny little princess screaming bloody murder, that didn't happen. :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2020, 03:13:14 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 02:27:55 PM
I wanted them both to be calming forces, but yeah. It's sad because I like them both.
!!

And I know it's coming from Chris Samuels. He's a problem.

Blame the black man
I just did. :unsure:

Le Champ

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 03:23:04 PM
I wish Mo and Karen had this energy for Gizelle throughout the season. :overit:

Mo should have been dragging Gizelle instead of Candiace.  Skinning and grinning with Gizelle at the beginning of the season.  She still played herself, IMO.

Instead, she was getting chummy with the girl.
She's fake af
:overit:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 03:26:16 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:31:08 PM
!!

I really wanted Big Boy & Brown Penis to bring Holyfield & Monkhouse back together. Stubborn bitches.  :dead:

So they can team up with Karen and demolish the GEBs for good.  :stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!

What did Holyfield call themselves, #TeamLeftCouch. The way they read GEB & Forehead at the season 3 reunion. I missed that dynamic.  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 03:26:22 PM
This sucks because they were actual friends. I did hear that Chris Bassett (myself) called Big Boy to tell him to ask Monique to stop lying so much :dead:
Them having issues makes it even more impossible for either of the women to move forward.
I think that's where it probably went left. Sit these bitches down and hash their shit out and move forward. I don't want either of them to leave the show honestly.

Yea I need to see Candiace drag tf outta Monique WITHOUT crying but I honestly don't think Candiace will be back next year :dead:
!!!!

I think that was one of the main things that irk me about her is that crying shit. Girl, toughen up. Those tears let me know she still has love for Holyfield and Holyfield still love Monkhouse. The way they try to give Unbothered! on social media is laughable.

!!!!!!

like come on lets be real .. sisters fight and no they arent sisters but it happens.   its just the fact its caught on camera and its embarrassing for BOTH parities.  candass for getting dragged and mo for coming out of character.

!!!

They'll be fine, give it a couple seasons when no one gives a shit about their miniscule feud. It really shouldn't have went the legal route. Candiace should've bopped Mo upside her head and called it even, but because she's a whiny little princess screaming bloody murder, that didn't happen. :dead:
!!!
The legal mess was the WRONG move.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 03:28:08 PM

!!!!

!!!!!!

!!!

!!!
!!!!

One of the things that turned me off. Bitch if you drag me by my hair, best believe I'm going to return the favor and stomp yo ass out and then I'll help you clean yourself up and move forward. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2020, 03:20:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 02:33:16 PM
!!

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
Yea, Chris is PISSED! He came ready to straighten some shit out. I get it because they feel like their family was attacked and plotted against. That's why Monique made that fckn binder. She definitely wouldn't have done that without her husband's support

I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually makes Monique leave the show.
Yup!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 03:17:57 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 02:40:25 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
Maybe they decided not to use those words because of how they felt about it ??

But question So what Wendy did to Ashley at moniques country home .. what do we call that ?

Condescending.  Judgmental. 

I wouldn't call someone aggressive unless they were up in someone's face about to fight.  Like Robyn when she had her finger in Ashley's face.  Was she aggressive and ferocious?  Because she was about two seconds from smacking Ashley.  Wendy was not.

thats very good point!! cause imma be honest.  I saw wendy as aggressive cause her voice was elevated a bit but it really wasnt too too bad when i rewatched that seen.  I would more say she was just doing too much!!

Yes what robyn did was aggressive.  I think my definition of aggressive now more aligns with if youre up in someones face like robyn was as aggressive versus just doing too much cause like they said black women do get labeled aggressive so quickly when they are really just getting their point across

Yes, Wendy was doing too much.  Outta pocket.  I feel like Ashley should recognize that since she stays pocket.  :nowgorl: 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 03:33:52 PM
!!

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
Yea, Chris is PISSED! He came ready to straighten some shit out. I get it because they feel like their family was attacked and plotted against. That's why Monique made that fckn binder. She definitely wouldn't have done that without her husband's support

Yup!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 03:33:52 PM
!!

sdddfffddfffgfffdxff

Yup!
Didn't wanna say it but he seems abusive to Kwee. I honestly do believe he's the reason why she's so violent and always pissed.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 03:33:07 PM

!!!!

!!!!!!

!!!

!!!
!!!!

One of the things that turned me off. Bitch if you drag me by my hair, best believe I'm going to return the favor and stomp yo ass out and then I'll help you clean yourself up and move forward. :plzstop: :plzstop:
!!!
I still think Monique is weak af for going that far because she KNOWS Candiace isn't that girl.
When Robyn stepped to her ass, she went crying in Charisse's arms, but y'all asses forgot about that  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 03:41:57 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 03:33:07 PM

!!!!

!!!!!!

!!!

!!!
!!!!

!!!
I still think Monique is weak af for going that far because she KNOWS Candiace isn't that girl.
When Robyn stepped to her ass, she went crying in Charisse's arms, but y'all asses forgot about that  :plzstop:
fddsdfsdfsdfssfdsfd

Charrisse was trying her hardest not to laugh when Mo started crying. So she decided Oof! Lemme drum up some tears too so I can show compassion!  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 11:04:56 AM
Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 11:02:12 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 10:53:34 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 10:50:16 AM
Andy: is that his number?
Gizzard: :damselindistress:

Cbdndndn
I'm sorry but she should have come tf PREPARED if she knew the girl was bringing receipts. They were already ONLINE before the reunion so WHY are you looking like a deer in headlights?
:plzstop:

i honestly dont think jizelle knew cause she was way to shocked.   she had NOTHING to say.  She didnt know she was as shocked as everyone watching  :plzstop: :plzstop:

For some reason, I think Candiace knew. The way she gave Wendy a head's up. I bet Robyn did, too.
"Well that's unfortunate."
dbfbdndnnd

I was on the FLOOR :dead:

After a few more "breakdowns" I would like to see Candiace and Monique find their ways back....eventually. Candiace, as terribly as she played her cards, was still my 2nd fave tied with Ash.

Le Champ

Quote from: Pearls Khan on December 14, 2020, 03:46:23 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 11:04:56 AM
Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 11:02:12 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 10:53:34 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 10:50:16 AM
Andy: is that his number?
Gizzard: :damselindistress:

Cbdndndn
I'm sorry but she should have come tf PREPARED if she knew the girl was bringing receipts. They were already ONLINE before the reunion so WHY are you looking like a deer in headlights?
:plzstop:

i honestly dont think jizelle knew cause she was way to shocked.   she had NOTHING to say.  She didnt know she was as shocked as everyone watching  :plzstop: :plzstop:

For some reason, I think Candiace knew. The way she gave Wendy a head's up. I bet Robyn did, too.
"Well that's unfortunate."
dbfbdndnnd

I was on the FLOOR :dead:

After a few more "breakdowns" I would like to see Candiace and Monique find their ways back....eventually. Candiace, as terribly as she played her cards, was still my 2nd fave tied with Ash.
Same, but they are both stubborn AF so I don't see it happening :dead:
It'll have to be by way of the husbands or by way of a Bravo check :plzstop: