Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:55:51 AM
but why do the Candiace's think ppl should be off the show just because of drama

um .. we watch FOR drama.

Bravo needs to remember how Kandi ruined RHOA with that

just because something big happened doesn't mean that person needs to be off the damn show  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lied on me! Called me a dyke rapist! Exposed my pastor husband!

um ... YEA bitch! it's reality fckn TV and we pay to watch drama. so either get over it or sit at home bored.

they're prolly all coming back, Bravo knows what's up.
d

!!!! Everyone is excited to see how this mess moves forward in the following season. RHOA dropped the ball heavily with that. Andy won't make that mistake again.

STUNNA GOD

Basketball Wives has finally got it together too. "Shaunie, either DEAL or you can get from in front of this camera too"

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on December 16, 2020, 12:25:57 PM
Basketball Wives has finally got it together too. "Shaunie, either DEAL or you can get from in front of this camera too"
!!!!!!
She screwed up the cast EVERY damn season with that mess
all so she could pretend to be the Kween Bee

Basketball Wives should have always been headlined by Tami, Evelyn, & Jennifer. 
... and continue to let the MESS play out by keeping Susie, Laura and Royce as Marlo type mess

All of Shaunie's scenes just took up space  :plzstop:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

They're filming their confessionals right now, BBW that is.

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 16, 2020, 12:24:42 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:55:51 AM
but why do the Candiace's think ppl should be off the show just because of drama

um .. we watch FOR drama.

Bravo needs to remember how Kandi ruined RHOA with that

just because something big happened doesn't mean that person needs to be off the damn show  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lied on me! Called me a dyke rapist! Exposed my pastor husband!

um ... YEA bitch! it's reality fckn TV and we pay to watch drama. so either get over it or sit at home bored.

they're prolly all coming back, Bravo knows what's up.
d

!!!! Everyone is excited to see how this mess moves forward in the following season. RHOA dropped the ball heavily with that. Andy won't make that mistake again.

I PERSONALLY don't feel like anybody should leave. I agree that people who only want people on the show that they LIKE is weird af :dead:
But I'm being realistic. If there was not resolution at the reunion (which I heard there wasn't), it'll be a challenge getting everyone to sign on next season.

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 16, 2020, 12:22:42 PM
Even though Robyn is useless af, I've grown to appreciate her presence. She's kinda like a Cynthia. She brings absolutely NOTHING, but oddly it'd feel off without her there.
lkdnn
I love Cynt...she's funny af to me  :dead:
Robyn is a mix of Kandi and Cynthia IMO. She's generally unproblematic (Cynthia), but does hold people accountable sans Gizelle (Kandi).

Cowgirl

These shows need Cynthias and Robyns to balance the cast out. I enjoyed Robyn this past season..

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 16, 2020, 12:49:43 PM
These shows need Cynthias and Robyns to balance the cast out. I enjoyed Robyn this past season..

!!!
Everybody doesn't need to have an IN YOUR FACE personality.  :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Say Something on December 16, 2020, 11:55:57 AM
Yeah everyone is gonna film with queen Monique LOL

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccvvvvc

this fucking LAST LAUGH having ass queen

i just love to fucking see it
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 10:21:43 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 05, 2020, 10:07:55 PM
vccccccccc 'nique aint going nowhere bbys

bookmark this

:ATLcameo:
sdddfddfffffffff

I will. If she's fired, I'm coming after you.

vcccvccvvvvvvvv WHEW !!!!

hey trey bby

:ohhey:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 16, 2020, 12:15:16 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:33:30 AM
ssssssssss

WendHE is definitely rethinking tryna kiss up to Jizz

she let them use her as muscle against Karen and Ashley all season

but baybee ... not that Monique is BACK

Why is she going at Monique anyway?  I don't think they had any issues this season, but she was snapping at Monique at the reunion.  :usureuok:

Because she's a follower.

Bentley. HARRIS!

uh oh ... Candiace is done guys

she's attacking Porsha... she called Porsha and Monique wild sheboons that weren't raised right :dead:

:kii: :kii: :kii: which is why I kept tryna tell yawl to ease up on defending her and Wendy, it's a valid point that they tried to weaponize all while looking down on other black women.

Yawl have GOT to stop supporting Candiace and end up taking L's  :kii: :kii:

M-Rocka

Porshit is a wild she boon though, I see no lies told. :plzstop: