Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Did Candiace lie though? They do defend each other and they ARE wild
:omf:

Zankou.

Well friends defend each other right? I presume that's a foreign concept to her since everyone hates her haha

Le Champ

Quote from: Say Something on December 16, 2020, 02:23:32 PM
Well friends defend each other right? I presume that's a foreign concept to her since everyone hates her haha

Did you watch the season? Monique was on the sideline because Candiace's friends had her back  :dead:

Plastic.

I just will never understand people who think they should be able to say ANYTHING out of their mouths with zero repercussions

How tf was she raised? She tweets and says vile things ALL the time. She KNOWS her mother ruined her which is why she's scared to have children of her own, so who tf is she to come for anyone's upbringing  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 02:24:45 PM

Did you watch the season? Monique was on the sideline because Candiace's friends had her back  :dead:
s

Gizelle and Robyn are her friends?

they're clearly trying to get at Monique through her  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 16, 2020, 02:37:27 PM
I just will never understand people who think they should be able to say ANYTHING out of their mouths with zero repercussions

How tf was she raised? She tweets and says vile things ALL the time. She KNOWS her mother ruined her which is why she's scared to have children of her own, so who tf is she to come for anyone's upbringing  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

N
Who said she shouldn't have repercussions?
The argument is that it shouldn't be physical. :dead:
This is a TV show. We watch for the recklessness. As far as social media goes, people say disgusting things there just like they do on here. She can respond if she wants  :plzstop:

Also, the fight wasn't because she said anything reckless...so there's THAT :plzstop:

Plastic.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 02:42:24 PM

s

dddddd and it didn't work LOL

They don't use that damn girl  :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 02:42:24 PM

s

They are.
But I'm really not here for y'all acting like anybody else is at fault for Monique being iced out but herself. If the dummy would have apologized, this wouldn't have gotten to this point. Who tf wants to be around anyone who put their hands on them and has no remorse :plzstop:

Y'all listen to Monique lie and cry about being bullied 30 years ago but y'all can't take Candiace crying about something that happened within the past year  :plzstop:

Plastic.

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 12:41:41 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 16, 2020, 12:24:42 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:55:51 AM
but why do the Candiace's think ppl should be off the show just because of drama

um .. we watch FOR drama.

Bravo needs to remember how Kandi ruined RHOA with that

just because something big happened doesn't mean that person needs to be off the damn show  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lied on me! Called me a dyke rapist! Exposed my pastor husband!

um ... YEA bitch! it's reality fckn TV and we pay to watch drama. so either get over it or sit at home bored.

they're prolly all coming back, Bravo knows what's up.
d

!!!! Everyone is excited to see how this mess moves forward in the following season. RHOA dropped the ball heavily with that. Andy won't make that mistake again.

I PERSONALLY don't feel like anybody should leave. I agree that people who only want people on the show that they LIKE is weird af :dead:
But I'm being realistic. If there was not resolution at the reunion (which I heard there wasn't), it'll be a challenge getting everyone to sign on next season.

I normally agree, but Phaedra deserved to leave.