Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

andy is here for mo. and she literally just put herself in the rhop record books. she will be present. and anybody who SAID they would be refusing to film was just damn talking

bcvvbvvbvvv cant believe we still even discussing this

lets look at the facts

mo, karen, and ashley are the only ones who are even in a POSITION to refuse filming. mo and ashley are rich in real life, and karen is a the damn fan fav.

gizelle has nothing going but this show, robyn and wendy are tf BROKE, and candice needs to the check to pay for this house she just purchased or it's back to mommy's teet

lmfao these girls ain't refusing to film SHIT !

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 12:54:50 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 16, 2020, 12:49:43 PM
These shows need Cynthias and Robyns to balance the cast out. I enjoyed Robyn this past season..

!!!
Everybody doesn't need to have an IN YOUR FACE personality.  :plzstop:
!!!!!!
Cynthia is a favorite of mine. I like her better than Kandi and The other girl, I really can't remember her name rn. The twirl girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

No, you don't always need an in your face personality otherwise, I wouldn't like Kandi.

But Robyn can go. Ole bitch

Le Champ

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 03:02:47 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 02:58:59 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 16, 2020, 02:51:18 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 12:41:41 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 16, 2020, 12:24:42 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:55:51 AM
but why do the Candiace's think ppl should be off the show just because of drama

um .. we watch FOR drama.

Bravo needs to remember how Kandi ruined RHOA with that

just because something big happened doesn't mean that person needs to be off the damn show  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lied on me! Called me a dyke rapist! Exposed my pastor husband!

um ... YEA bitch! it's reality fckn TV and we pay to watch drama. so either get over it or sit at home bored.

they're prolly all coming back, Bravo knows what's up.

!!!! Everyone is excited to see how this mess moves forward in the following season. RHOA dropped the ball heavily with that. Andy won't make that mistake again.

I PERSONALLY don't feel like anybody should leave. I agree that people who only want people on the show that they LIKE is weird af :dead:
But I'm being realistic. If there was not resolution at the reunion (which I heard there wasn't), it'll be a challenge getting everyone to sign on next season.

I normally agree, but Phaedra deserved to leave.

I agree...she went too far. But the show suffered because of it tbh

Well people need to point the blame to Phaedra then. Not Kandi. Not Andy. SHe decided to do that dumb shit and got her bag snatched. She needed to be held accountable.

Buy The Stars✨

Le Champ

jdhab jfbadjkfb

BITTTTTT he dragged tf outta Chris :plzstop: :plzstop:

I need him on next season. This is fckn WAR :dead:

Le Champ

December 16, 2020, 10:44:30 PM #5275 Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 10:44:59 PM by Chris Bassett
Quote from: Troye on December 16, 2020, 10:35:35 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 16, 2020, 10:11:48 PM

LOL

DAMN he seems guilty AF a true man would just shut up.  he has like no room to talk and not him coming for chris .. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Wait, so Jamal shouldn't defend himself against rumors, but Monique and Chris can run around fighting people for rumors that didn't even make the show?
dskjnfajdfn

y'all KILL me  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Not security being needed for the Samuels AGAIN. Whew...sounds like a liability to me
:omf:

Le Champ

The CTE dragging sent me I'M SORRY :plzstop:
The whole SLAMuels household needs help tbh
Violent selves

Scott.

Lol/

But what Monique said was facts. So I don't care what he said. The text messages are real.

Le Champ

Not Big Boy having a breakdown just last week   :shook:

So glad Pastor Bryant connected with the Samuels pastor to make sure he's getting support. He probably should be attending Monique's fake therapy sessions too  :unbothered:

Bentley. HARRIS!

wow ... all fun and games aside

this is a pastor?!

CTE is a very serious disease ... this is not cute at all

Gizelle won't be on next season or Candiace, I doubt Andy will put up with this

and in the video he says he's SINGLE