Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Y'all keep bringing up the Sherman and Kyndall, as if it wasn't Charisse's doing from the beginning.

Y'all also act like Karen didn't have her on the show either.

but it's only Monique

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 17, 2020, 12:34:42 PM
Y'all keep bringing up the Sherman and Kyndall, as if it wasn't Charisse's doing from the beginning.

Y'all also act Karen didn't have her on the show either.

but it's only Monique

The point is that they are ALL messy. Monique played her part in the mess too just as much as Karen and Charisse. Even she owned that...but now wants to act like Gizelle came after her relationship first.  And neither Karen nor Charisse brought that man's dirt to the show so...

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 17, 2020, 12:34:42 PM

Y'all also act Karen didn't have her on the show either.

but it's only Monique

The point is that they are ALL messy. Monique played her part in the mess too just as much as Karen and Charisse. Even she owned that...but now wants to act like Gizelle came after her relationship first.  And neither Karen nor Charisse brought that man's dirt to the show so...

But Gizelle DID bring the rumor up on camera in her confessional......ok

Plastic.

I've never seen anyone work so hard to be a victim in my life :plzstop:

Nobody likes this funny looking girl

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Andy, Dorothy, the cast, her husband, the world.. they all hate her

:feelinmyself:

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 17, 2020, 12:49:15 PM
I've never seen anyone work so hard to be a victim in my life :plzstop:

Yea LOONique is a HOOT, huh?

Le Champ

Can someone post pics of Goonique getting stitches for her busted lip?
Was that aired in one of the 5 episodes she appeared in this season?
:jackiessales:

Plastic.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 12:29:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2020, 12:22:13 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 12:04:44 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2020, 11:55:10 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 11:51:46 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2020, 11:48:46 AM
Whew Lee is beating the hell out of y'all with Monique's strap.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Dbdbdnnd

I'm sorry, but I watched the same show as everybody else. I watched a bitch lie to y'all face about what happened in the fight and then give a "oh! Order of events! Mix up! Oop!"
One minute it was Candiace's mouth, then it was hands too close to her face, then it was the wine, then it was a push....one minute Candiace was a "threat," the next minute Candiace "didn't deserve that." One minute she's remorseful, the next she's laughing.  The girl's story has changed so many times...a true sociopath and I can never stan for a clown like this :plzstop:
xxxxxxxcccccccxcd

Yeah I love this girl, but she's dead ass wrong. Monkhouse too. Karen needs to just get these bitches together with just the 3 of them and hash it all out. I definitely don't want to hear or see this shit going into next season. It's so draining.

Now Gizankles on the other hand, I can't wait to see what happens to them in season 6. Hopefully Goblyn stands on her own without Gizankles.

If they all come back, it will be MESS. But yes, the fight is draining and all the mess surrounding it. They also need to find way to prevent mess from leaking before the season airs. It's ridiculous cuz ppl make up their mind about a situation without any FACTS, and don't wanna look stupid for changing their mind. It's the same mess with Trump and his klan :dead: Whew...so glad I'm not afraid to change my perspective when I get REAL information
:omf:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm SCREAMINGGG  :plzstop: :plzstop:
All these bitches have proved they have no problem getting their hands dirty...so this is going to be iconic.
Monique better PRAY to her pastor that the cast doesn't come for her entire neck. They're saying that Juan actually called and tore into Chris after they did their IG live where he was threatening to slap the shit outta the girls. If the husbands get it popping next year and not just Michael?!? Rhdbdndnnd WHEW  :plzstop:
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Not the husbands joining in on the bloodbath. Look what Gizankles done started.  :roflmao: