Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

December 18, 2020, 01:32:28 PM #5415 Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 01:32:34 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
https://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1340000285901672449

The gorls are discussing the plot to take down Monique

Candiace better not be back-tracking, because sis said a few months ago that they were plotting against Monique

:dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 18, 2020, 01:32:28 PM

Candiace better not be back-tracking, because sis said a few months ago that they were plotting against Monique

This is just so...dark. Even Monique said the mess was swirling around for years. They been not liking your ass so why didn't they spill it then?
:plzstop:
Candiace should have never mentioned them even talking about the rumor because it made them look like they were behind the mess. But the whole show knows Gigi was the culprit.
Get these girls off social media PLEASE

ophmani

bcccvvvvvv candice wabts to be dragged again so BAD

traumatized!

well damn why di u keep talking to her? oh, so now that playing the fake victim didn't secure that lawsuit like you thought it would, you trynna make up for lost time and give tough gal! wish a bitch would!

this girls is a fckn disaster but the entertainment value is.... bcvbccvvv whewwwww !!!!!

yea bring her back next season! joke of the franchise self

:plzstop: :ATLcameo:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 18, 2020, 01:47:19 PM

bcccvvvvvv candice wabts to be dragged again so BAD

traumatized!

well damn why di u keep talking to her?
dddddbdddddbbbbb

did her anxiety meds kick in

:diddraispoot:

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 18, 2020, 12:30:15 PM
OMG Charisse is the woman at Safeway!

so Cherisse is in cahoots with Gizelle .... and prolly has been this entire time.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

why do they HATE Monique so damn much. This has gotten out of hand. They've been bullying her too long.

RICH BLACK  PREtTY and doing better.  Some black folk HATE seeing someone doing better than them.  They wish they could be her and they cant

Buy The Stars✨

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 18, 2020, 01:41:13 PM

This is just so...dark.
!!!! yeah the show is getting a bit too DARK now.

Very RHOA Season 6 - 7, RHONJ Season 3 - 4.

And I blame Candiace for all of it.

:unbothered:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2020, 04:09:04 PM

Just in case y'all don't want to go to Twitter.

I can't believe people are buying this and I don't even fully blame Monique :dead: Even on Candiace's live, she said she told them to drop the conversation cuz Monique wasn't there to defend herself.

EVERYBODY at the table knew that Monique and Candiace were friends. If they were really trying to plot, WHY would they do that with Candiace there? Use your brains ppl :plzstop:

The person to blame for this is Karen. She is messy AF...she knew wtf she was doing inflating the mess and bringing it back to Monique. Of course she would believe Gizelle was out to get her...and her dumbass fell for it...just like she did when Gizelle came back and got her riled up about Candiace inviting Charisse :dead:

It still doesn't explain why she was knee slapping with the girl at the beginning of the szn if she knew she was trying to bring this to the show but whatevs
:omf:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 18, 2020, 04:18:03 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 18, 2020, 01:41:13 PM

This is just so...dark.
!!!! yeah the show is getting a bit too DARK now.

Very RHOA Season 6 - 7, RHONJ Season 3 - 4.

And I blame Candiace for all of it.

:unbothered:
I don't like this.

Cowgirl

And I love Karen but she's def messy af and her hands aren't as clean as she'd like the girls to believe.

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 18, 2020, 04:21:40 PM
And I love Karen but she's def messy af and her hands aren't as clean as she'd like the girls to believe.

!!!
She knew Monique would get riled up and here we are. Candiace said she never used the word plot with Karen...but of course that's what Monique got from it. This shit isn't even funny anymore.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2020, 04:09:04 PM

Just in case y'all don't want to go to Twitter.
See how MOUTHY Candiace is

Where is Von cause I know he's not going up for this wack bitch. She sat there quiet when Karen said she told what they were discussing  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Candiace, Gizelle, Robyn need to go

Le Champ

"Mouthy! Need to be fired for...uhhh...talking! Yeah that's it! "
None of these bitches are going anywhere unless they choose to.

Being mouthy is her damns job and it's why you damn watch. And you know good and well she will have a response for Karen. Y'all can't even see that this is Karen throwing rocks and hiding her hands. Tune in Sunday please :dead: