Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

STUNNA GOD

NDJDJJXNSNCNDNCNDNFNSNFNXNCNXNDNXNCNS
D
S
D

S
D
S
D
D

X
S
SD
S
S
SZ
ZS
Z
X
X
X
X
D
X
X
X
X
X
X
C
X
CX
X

D
X
D

D
D
D
D

Kalifornia.

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

She needs to stop crying so much and she's not fearful but I get it. I don't think she ever would've imagined being viciously dragged by her friend on tv like that.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

RedOctober

December 20, 2020, 10:03:40 PM #5558 Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 10:04:28 PM by RedOctober
I want to ride for Monique so bad, BUT it was a missed opportunity when Andy asked her how did she felt after seeing the footage. She should've said EMBARRASSED, REMORSEFUL, etc.

She's so on the defense...and I get it because Alvin the Chipmunk keeps taking shots at her. Ugh 🤦🏾‍♂️

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 10:01:33 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 20, 2020, 09:57:43 PM
Candiace really seems hurt tho.
She's EMBARRASSED she got her ass BEAT and nothing else.

:udontlookok:
But it's been over a year and they hadn't seen each other.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RedOctober on December 20, 2020, 10:03:40 PM
I want to ride for Monique so bad, BUT it was a missed opportunity when Andy asked her how did she felt after seeing the footage. She should've said EMBARRASSED, REMORSEFUL, etc.

She's so on the defense...and I get it because Alvin the Chipmunk keeps taking shots at her. Ugh 🤦🏾‍♂️

why should she lie?  thats how she FEELS

ophmani

andy FAGGOT ass is really trynna come for mo

even on wwhl rn  :uhh:

hey coke head, we just saw the TAPE. it absolutely did happen.

also wendy is NOT dragging mo like andy is trynna get her to. ccxxxxxx yea theyre filming together bect season lmmfao

:feelinmyself: :scrumptious:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

RedOctober

Quote from: Troye on December 20, 2020, 10:05:43 PM
Quote from: RedOctober on December 20, 2020, 10:03:40 PM

why should she lie?  thats how she FEELS

Yeah, but she should still be accountable for her actions. Even Porsha was upset with herself that she allowed Kenya to get her there. I would 100% have Mo's back if she had that narrative at the reunion. But then again, even Alvin isn't taking responsibility for her actions. Telling Ashley that her husband is itching and needs a test deserved a whole notha ass whooping!

Cowboy Nine

The way production rolled all the footage back to corroborate what Monique was saying

:guys:

Wow wow WOW.

Cowgirl