Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Wendy is slaying these questions though

Cowboy Nine

And after watching Part 2, Robyn might be up there with Candiace as the most annoying gorl on this cast for me.

The way her dyke ass kept interjecting herself into almost every convo.

I guess this is what happens when you don't have a storyline.

STUNNA GOD

Yea, Robyn is annoying AF. Maybe even MORE than Candice. I can't stand a "yaying" ass bitch. 

Cowgirl

jdjddhehthrhhfhf

Robyn is a mess. Secure that paycheck sis!

ophmani

https://twitter.com/iammrssamuels/status/1340851840083243010

vcxxxxxxxxxxxdddcxxcccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxx

production HATES andy  :plzstop:

2nd reunion ivd seen where they've called him out on his lies.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 20, 2020, 10:18:49 PM
The way production rolled all the footage back to corroborate what Monique was saying

:guys:

Wow wow WOW.

!!!!!!!

even andy was wrong???  so im confused?? LIKE

STUNNA GOD

JEJSJDJNSSNSMSMDMDMMSNSNSNSNNSMSNSNSMS

And the way they always make her look STUPID.

Ashley: So you think it wasn't shade when she said Dean looks just like Michael?

Robyn: .......
:damselindistress:

Monique doesn't even bother responding to her.

NSNSNSNNSNSNSNSNSSNWSSN

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Whew! Stan out! #TeamPorsh!

I hate when Monique kisses this things inflatable ass. I wonder if they ever fell out, who would win in a physical fight.

Buy The Stars✨

yeah i just finished part 2 .. I DO agree i think monique should say sorry but then on the other hand if she doesnt feel sorry why fake it ??

also why does candass have to keep crying like you CANT still be upset over this??

Robyn brought up how ppl sided with monique at first cause they thought candass threw the glass.. NO thats not why we sided with monique.  we sided with her cause she got lots of mouth.  

I do think they wont be able to move on until monique actually feels sorry.  Even though she should she is witihin her right NOT to feel sorry like Candass unfortunately has the right to still cry everyday and put sticky notes on her steering wheel and such

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 10:46:26 PM

I hate when Monique kisses this things inflatable ass. I wonder if they ever fell out, who would win in a physical fight.
idk who Mo has more pissed..... Candice, Wendy, or YOU.

:udontlookok:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 10:49:45 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 10:46:26 PM

idk who Mo has more pissed..... Candice, Wendy, or YOU.

:udontlookok:
d

I'm actually on Mo's side. Hence why I said why I wish she would stop kissing Porshit's ass so much.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 20, 2020, 10:48:47 PM
yeah i just finished part 2 .. I DO agree i think monique should say sorry but then on the other hand if she doesnt feel sorry why fake it ??

also why does candass have to keep crying like you CANT still be upset over this??

Robyn brought up how ppl sided with monique at first cause they thought candass threw the glass.. NO thats not why we sided with monique.  we sided with her cause she got lots of mouth. 

I do think they wont be able to move on until monique actually feels sorry.  Even though she should she is witihin her right NOT to feel sorry like Candass unfortunately has the right to still cry everyday and put sticky notes on her steering wheel and such
!!!!

I'm honestly over this damn fight. They're probably never going to see eye to eye, and that's fine. They're claiming they're being held accountable, but all for the wrong reasons. Holyfield & Monkhouse need to just scissor and get it over with.