Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Say Something on December 21, 2020, 10:47:44 AM
andy came in trying to give 'white savor' teas

"how are you niggers adjusting to all this money you are making now!"

:uhh:

kldjlfdjlfdjlkjdkfjklfjdkf l

BITCH  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I was like ....
:disgusted:

Cowboy Nine

fsdakfsdm'smsfdldkmfs'fd

I mean Robyn's still in that townhome

Pay them a lil more yt faggot

Bentley. HARRIS!

which is why Candiace looked absolutely FOOLISH crying and going on

bitch these ppl don't care and they actually BELIEVE you deserved it too ... hence Monique being perched at the reunion and still being front and center of the conversation

they really can't take Monique
I'll be hard on her, but she's definitely an beautiful underdog and life

like when she was explaining what happened, and they FINALLY lined up the footage, now it makes complete sense why the judge threw the mess owt now.
they had a consensual fight. point blank period.
she's going to succeed either way you slice it. love resilient ppl like that

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 07:19:30 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 02:45:33 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 20, 2020, 09:33:25 PM
Quote from: Say Something on December 20, 2020, 09:32:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 09:24:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:22:50 PM
This reunion is lagging. Just get to Buster Douglas vs Monkhouse already.  :dead:
I thought pt 1 was CUUUUUTE, but yea pt 2 is the fuck DRAGGING...
!!!!!

And why is this faggot so concerned about the coins Chris Samuels brings in the house.
bbbbbb

Monique got him right together
Did he really think that, given Chris and Monique's lavish lifestyle, that Bravo was the only paycheck they had coming in? :uhh:

He's used to housewives NEEDING the shows for income.

Monique said no, sir.  While y'all struggle and strive, we pick which Benz to drive.
I feel like he's always like that with only the black housewives. I love when they clapback at him with facts and he's left looking retarded.

Yeah, he never does white housewives like that.

He was probably shocked a Black athlete knew anything about an investment portfolio.   :udontlookok:

ssw4919

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 21, 2020, 10:28:37 AM
This is the energy I miss from Monique: being outspoken, unfazed, and dragging others simply by living her life. :dead:

Her response to Andy was perfect.  It gave an "I have four homes" tea.  :blessed: 

M-Rocka

And what I liked last night when Monkhouse was giving that Viola Davis performance how Monique was basically like Hey Andy, can you wait until Candiace can gather herself for a moment? and then Monkhouse just out of nowhere barked at her NO!!! I don't want nothing from you!!!

Like bitch calm yourself before I snatch you up again.. :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: Troye on December 21, 2020, 10:43:50 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 21, 2020, 10:08:08 AM
Queen said they're GOOD without that lil bravo check  :plzstop:

the way she even said "LIL" had me DYING!!!!!!  she lashed the FACK outta andy but he handled it will.  he just moved on rightfully so cause he looked so DUMB

"That check is cute for a lil nyeh nyeh nyeh around the house, spending money tea...  :justabit: ".

:feelinmyself:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 11:06:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 07:19:30 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 02:45:33 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 20, 2020, 09:33:25 PM
Quote from: Say Something on December 20, 2020, 09:32:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 09:24:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:22:50 PM
This reunion is lagging. Just get to Buster Douglas vs Monkhouse already.  :dead:
I thought pt 1 was CUUUUUTE, but yea pt 2 is the fuck DRAGGING...
!!!!!

And why is this faggot so concerned about the coins Chris Samuels brings in the house.
bbbbbb

Monique got him right together
Did he really think that, given Chris and Monique's lavish lifestyle, that Bravo was the only paycheck they had coming in? :uhh:

He's used to housewives NEEDING the shows for income.

Monique said no, sir.  While y'all struggle and strive, we pick which Benz to drive.
I feel like he's always like that with only the black housewives. I love when they clapback at him with facts and he's left looking retarded.

Yeah, he never does white housewives like that.

He was probably shocked a Black athlete knew anything about an investment portfolio.   :udontlookok:

!!!

Thsts cause Andy is used to seeing ppl "flashing" shit everywhere. So he is assuming since he can't "see" it then they are making  any money which isn't true

ssw4919

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 21, 2020, 10:45:19 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 21, 2020, 10:08:08 AM
Queen said they're GOOD without that lil bravo check  :plzstop:
mfnfdmmsfmdfsfd

That sent me. Rich self.

But now I'm wondering how much they get paid on this mess.

I'm thinking low six-figures.  Like 100,000-250,000.  Maybe 300,000. Their ratings aren't that great.

The big names on RHOA make millions per season.

M-Rocka

The reason I like Holyfield & Monkhouse is because honestly they're the only ones who actually engage with their fans especially when they're live for like 1-3 hours. The rest of them other bitches are rude as fuck. :plzstop::plzstop:

ssw4919

One really has to appreciate how Kenya got dragged across a stage, yet didn%u2019t play victim or act traumatized by the experience.  She said Porsha was wrong for putting her hands on her (she was), yet apologized for her part and kept it pushing with her messy self. 

Meanwhile, Candiace is acting so traumatized yet throwing barbs at Monique every chance she gets.

ssw4919

sscvvbbjjjjjj. Porsha wanted Kenya's hair to come off so bad.  The way Queen's roots stayed intact.  :feelinmyself: 

Porsha just cut hers off again.

ssw4919

Quote from: Troye on December 21, 2020, 11:15:27 AM

!!!

Thsts cause Andy is used to seeing ppl "flashing" shit everywhere. So he is assuming since he can't "see" it then they are making  any money which isn't true

Well, they do have a gigantic house and multiple properties.  The country/lake home they filmed in this season looks like a compound.  They had to use a golf cart to go from the main house to the guesthouse.  :omgwatshappening:

They're rich rich.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 11:58:24 AM
One really has to appreciate how Kenya got dragged across a stage, yet didn%u2019t play victim or act traumatized by the experience.  She said Porsha was wrong for putting her hands on her (she was), yet apologized for her part and kept it pushing with her messy self. 

Meanwhile, Candiace is acting so traumatized yet throwing barbs at Monique every chance she gets.

well kenya went to the police too SCARY self but she didnt drag it on like this

oh and when referencing the figtht you have to use this gif lolz

this up close dragging makes me smile