Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on December 22, 2020, 06:21:51 PM
Honestly, y'all have overrated the hell out of this season. Good yes, but Season 3 shits all over this shit here.
!!!!!!!

Cowgirl

I'm sorry but he had no business attacking those women like that. If the show is affecting your life and you're pissed off about the rumors they're starting then don't do the show..

Cowboy Nine

This reunion is really good though.

Like usually the reunions start strong and fall flat but they're delivering in each part so far.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 22, 2020, 07:19:25 PM
This reunion is really good though.

Like usually the reunions start strong and fall flat but they're delivering in each part so far.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 07:18:38 PM
I'm sorry but he had no business attacking those women like that. If the show is affecting your life and you're pissed off about the rumors they're starting then don't do the show..
If they didn't want to get lashed they shouldn't have been talking shit about his wife and child.

:unbothered:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 07:18:38 PM

LOL at attack .. we havent even see the episode yet.. i dont think he ATTACKED them but i sure he got them right together

also itt depends on what they are saying..  he is defending his family and his woman. I see no issues with it tbh.  IM sure he would say the same to juan or gizelles well if gizelle had a man he would say it to her too. 

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

The didn't say Chase wasn't his but even if they did, you know it's not true so why get so upset? :unsure:

MelMel

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 06:25:04 PM
Quote from: MelMel on December 22, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 05:13:58 PM
ndnddffdddfffff

Oh girls. I know the both of you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Problematic selves.
I was an angel. Truly :ohwow:
We all were. 😇

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 22, 2020, 03:34:40 PM
sssssddvhkooi

Chris said, let%u2019s cut right to the meat and potatoes.   :letsmessfag:

https://twitter.com/omfgrealitytv/status/1341461431984779268?s=21
sdddfffddfffgfffdxff
Chris aint for that mufuckin PLAY PLAY
Did u watch!?!?

Chris: :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

I mean, how dare you speak on a child?

idk where you think you are but that's not what we do on Bsource.

MODS! MODS!