Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 24, 2020, 09:57:41 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 24, 2020, 09:49:22 PM

Quoteflawless_imperfection

Don't nobody wanna see your messy, fake relationship having, last lady being, hating on everyone who has what you want, couldn't care less about your kids feelings, perpetrating a lying ass fraud! Take a long walk off a short pier with the next green eyed demon cuz both of y'all are Misery & Co. Bitter bitties!

:guys:
DYDHDJCHFJFJDJF
D
F

D
D
D
C
D
C

C
D
D
C

D
C
D
F
D
C

X
S
D
C
D
C

D
D
D
C

D
C
D
D

:diddraispoot:

M-Rocka

I love both Chris Bassett & Chris Samuels. The only level headed husbands RHOP.  :stressed:

Cowboy Nine

December 25, 2020, 03:56:25 PM #5855 Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 05:51:00 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
They need to stop perpetuating this whole women can talk shit about a man and not get checked mentality.

:udontlookok:

Don't be disrespectful if you don't want to be disrespected ok?

:unbothered:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 25, 2020, 03:56:25 PM
They need to stop perpetuating this whole women can talk shit about a man and not get checked mentality.

Don't be respectful if you don't want to be respected ok?

You never know what the hell you're talking about.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 25, 2020, 03:56:25 PM

Don't be respectful if you don't want to be respected ok?

Period

Cowgirl

It's The Real Housewives of Potomac, I don't see anything about husbands. Play your role and interject only when needed.

Kalifornia.

December 25, 2020, 05:02:53 PM #5859 Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 05:03:12 PM by Kalifornia.
Play your role and stay in the kitchen with your mouth SHUT bitch

MelMel

Cowboy Nine