Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 27, 2020, 03:14:53 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 27, 2020, 03:01:17 PM
Is there a reason why Monique is getting heat for trying to be cordial?  :plzstop:

It actually makes Candiace and Gizelle look even worse to me. She took the high road until it was time to beat some ass. Kudos to her

She didn't take the high road with Candiace.  And she never mentioned her problem.

But she was skimming and grinning with Gizelle half the season, playing the unwitting pawn.   :helloimangie:

yes she did. she told candiace at a dinner straight up why she had an issue with her. thats when candaice lied and said she didn't know they had beef.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

And if Karen really said she didn't look the fucking PART for Potomac, I don't see the fucking problem.

:sevynstreeter:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 27, 2020, 04:19:18 PM
And if Karen really said she didn't look the fucking PART for Potomac, I don't see the fucking problem.

And she has a lot of nerve for it. She looked a mess.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 27, 2020, 03:04:54 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 27, 2020, 03:01:17 PM
Is there a reason why Monique is getting heat for trying to be cordial?  :plzstop:

It actually makes Candiace and Gizelle look even worse to me. She took the high road until it was time to beat some ass. Kudos to her
Agreed
Ditto! I was one that said scotty was immature for that mentality........I stand by it :trannyjblige:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 27, 2020, 03:05:41 PM
Glad Wendy's coming back. I like what she brought to the show but I just hope she brings more to the group as an individual next season instead of having someone's back.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 27, 2020, 04:23:02 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 27, 2020, 04:19:18 PM

Me neither. She looks a mess.

Even with HALF the mug, this thing is atrocious.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2020, 04:29:53 PM

Ok now wait Godiva Goddess. Once she gets the standard "third season 'urgery" to match her makeup like this, she might do a lil smthn

:shook: