Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

December 27, 2020, 11:32:31 PM #6195 Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 11:32:40 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
ugh I'm mad. Not the only rich girl on the show leaving.

:fuming:

Now we're stuck with teardown cabin Gizelle and townhome tax lien Robyn.

:overit:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 27, 2020, 11:23:23 PM
this bitch Monique quit?

ok look ... at this point ... bitch go! just tf go!

they are making this too personal and dramatic
and it's really all of them at this point

I'm so sick of them crying and defending and arguing after ever damn episode.
it's a fckn reality show. if you don't wanna be on it then LEAVE!
What I've said from the damn beginning. I know y'all don't use Gizelle but she GETS it.

STUNNA GOD

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 27, 2020, 11:32:31 PM
ugh I'm mad. Not the only rich girl on the show leaving.

:fuming:

Now we're stuck with teardown cabin Gizelle and townhome tax lien Robyn.

:overit:

:plzstop:

Not the rest of the cast giving a check to check tea.   :dead:

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2020, 04:24:42 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 27, 2020, 03:04:54 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 27, 2020, 03:01:17 PM
Is there a reason why Monique is getting heat for trying to be cordial?  :plzstop:

It actually makes Candiace and Gizelle look even worse to me. She took the high road until it was time to beat some ass. Kudos to her
Agreed
Ditto! I was one that said scotty was immature for that mentality........I stand by it :trannyjblige:

You can trip over it too.

ssw4919

I don't understand why they kept gaslighting about the plot mess.  I'm assuming it's because it makes Gizelle look bad, and the network wants to protect her.

They knew mf'in well they talked about it on camera.  And had discussed bringing it up on camera.

And Andy kept saying Gizelle didn't bring it up "on camera."  STFU!  :nowgorl:

Don't they talk about tweets and social media all the time on the show???  The show isn't in a vacuum.  Their social media isn't off-limits.  Candiace conceded the plot was a discussion on her social media.  They showed Chris' live threatening the women, but wouldn't show Candiace's live talking about the plot.

She also said other plots were discussed.  So wtf.  :guys: 

ssw4919

ssw4919

Based on the Twitter response (plus, these claims of racism Nene has been throwing at Andy), Bravo might beg her to come back abd increase her pay.   :damselindistress:

It's a long shot, but the response I'm seeing online is overwhelmingly in support of Monique.

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

I gotta say, draggin someone on the show, being publicly villafied for it, Grizz and Can trying to freeze her out, just for her to be invited back and then saying "NAH i'm good!" is one of the biggest flexes i've seen from ANY Housewife  :plzstop:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 05:23:15 AM
I gotta say, draggin someone on the show, being publicly villafied for it, Grizz and Can trying to freeze her out, just for her to be invited back and then saying "NAH i'm good!" is one of the biggest flexes i've seen from ANY Housewife  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on December 28, 2020, 07:22:53 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 05:23:15 AM