Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 28, 2020, 01:26:28 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 28, 2020, 07:23:04 AM
Quote from: Trey on December 28, 2020, 07:22:53 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 05:23:15 AM
I gotta say, draggin someone on the show, being publicly villafied for it, Grizz and Can trying to freeze her out, just for her to be invited back and then saying "NAH i'm good!" is one of the biggest flexes i've seen from ANY Housewife  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

Girl they are saying Andy is in hot water ... apparently he knew about the plot mess as well

I knew he seemed to funny, because he tried to change the subject every single time

I hope he doesn't survive this

Scott.

I'm glad this season is over

Bentley. HARRIS!

Buy The Stars✨

Bentley. HARRIS!

Andy telling Monique that her lawyer gave her bad advice when Candiace's case was dropped because of it  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

he's definitely on coke like Nene said, and alot of other ppl have exposed him for drug use

he's spiraling  :kii:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

and did anybody else catch how Karen CLEARED Robyn

"don't worry bout what he said while drunk, bitch keep Ray's name out of your mouth or I will destroy you"
:tellmemoreireallycare:

Robyn was MUTE  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 28, 2020, 03:20:21 PM
Andy telling Monique that her lawyer gave her bad advice when Candiace's case was dropped because of it  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!!   :diddraispoot:

RedOctober

I gotta say, draggin someone on the show, being publicly villafied for it, Grizz and Can trying to freeze her out, just for her to be invited back and then saying "NAH i'm good!" is one of the biggest flexes i've seen from ANY Housewife  :plzstop:

On the flip-side, why give Gizelle and Candiace the very thing that they were seeking? I used to really ride for Mo, but she's not as mature and level-headed as I thought she was.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RedOctober on December 28, 2020, 03:40:32 PM

On the flip-side, why give Gizelle and Candiace the very thing that they were seeking? I used to really ride for Mo, but she's not as mature and level-headed as I thought she was.
!!!!!!

that was my thing. she's letting Chris control her.

CHRIS doesn't need this, but YOU chose to start a career as a housewife

she's doing interviews saying "why WE chose to be on reality tv"

she needs to do her own thing and stop always relying on Chris. shit have your own career at least girl, you could've toughed it out one more season.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 28, 2020, 03:20:21 PM

he's definitely on coke like Nene said, and alot of other ppl have exposed him for drug use

he's spiraling  :kii:

!!!!

that didnt make sense at all.. andy FAG a lawyer you are NOT

she took the advice from her lawyer to NOT speak about it .

why would mo call her and apologize ? that would be admitting fault so yeah NO

also they said well the case has been dropped for over a year. 

if mo call can to meet she wouldnt have answered or even allowed her to apologize at all.

can loves to play the broken bird who cant heal and move on

Cowgirl

Monique and Chris seem like really sweet people but they're not built for reality tv..

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 28, 2020, 03:52:20 PM
Monique and Chris seem like really sweet people but they're not built for reality tv..

And that's absolutely fine. I like Mo but a season or two without her is not gonna effect the show. RHOP is one of the few ensembles where everyone brings something to the mix. They just need to introduce soemone new for Karen to vibe with.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 28, 2020, 04:11:04 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 28, 2020, 03:52:20 PM

And that's absolutely fine. I like Mo but a season or two without her is not gonna effect the show. RHOP is one of the few ensembles where everyone brings something to the mix. They just need to introduce soemone new for Karen to vibe with.
>>><<<

As much as I'm gonna miss her... I think the show will go on. Truthfully, I didn't even miss her in the episodes she wasn't present this season.. and she's my fav. Like we've been saying, this is a cast where EVERYONE brings something to the show and equally stands out.

My concern now is Karen.... everyone hates her. And I don't want her to be making fake amends n mess