Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

And yea,  I'm not gonna sit up here and discuss girls refusal to film with someone not being a factor with someone that ain't on the Damn show. Nene has said out her own Damn mouth that Kandi not wanting to film with Phaedra was a factor in her not being back.  She took issue with it cause she was like LET HER COME BACK in a back and forth with Kandi. They may not honor people arbitrarily saying they aren't filming with girls but when it's an issue of security or what Phaedra pulled and becomes more serious, ur a fckn idiot if u don't think they take those girls and how they feel in consideration :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Candiace won lolz! I'm low-key upset Monique didn't take her 3/4 episodes and make the most of em. Everybody aint irreplaceable like porsha tho,  I guess. They tried to limit my bby and she STILL dominated the season

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 01:44:12 PM
And yea,  I'm not gonna sit up here and discuss girls refusal to film with someone not being a factor with someone that ain't on the Damn show. Nene has said out her own Damn mouth that Kandi not wanting to film with Phaedra was a factor in her not being back.  She took issue with it cause she was like LET HER COME BACK in a back and forth with Kandi. They may not honor people arbitrarily saying they aren't filming with girls but when it's an issue of security or what Phaedra pulled and becomes more serious, ur a fckn idiot if u don't think they take those girls and how they feel in consideration :omf:

You don't remember Kandi saying she would rather QUIT than film with her again?  Bravo chose Kandi.  They were not going to let them pretend the other one didn't exist for a whole season.

No one would be forced to do sit downs, group functions, or reconciliation scenes on any reality show if cast members could just decide who they don't wanna film with.   :everythingok:

Either way, she's gone.  And now Bravo only has a couple of weeks to find her replacement.  They were counting on Monique's return for ratings, but now they won't have that. 

ssw4919

They should cast Dorothy and her purse as replacements.  They can keep Candiace in line.

Vonc2002

I didn't read all that, babe.  Alls I know is Monique is gone lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 29, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 07:06:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 05:07:32 AM
Didn't we tell y'all she wasn't gonna come back. Lee and I legit TOLD y'all :plzstop:

N

vcccccccc u niggas swore she wouldn't return as a result of being iced owt.
That's exactly what happened.  No one will film with her,  I bet that contract reflected that.  She was either limited to a certain amount of episodes or something and she figured it wasn't worth it and aint returning,  LIKE WE SAID  :dead:
Candiace has VEHEMENTLY declared she would never film with her again, stood on that, and literally never waivered. It seems like Bravo accommodated her.  Monique couldn't take and got tf outta dodge.  YOU WERE WRONG :kii:

so she got fired   :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

They can claim they won't film with Mo, but at the end of the day they need that Bravo check. 

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 29, 2020, 01:34:00 PM
The cast can't choose to not film with people that Bravo wants on the show.  Either they film, or quit.  :helloimangie:

period. monique QUIT after she came out on TOP. those are the facts.

anything else is these girls refusing to damn ACCEPT it

:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

mo literally said she was ON BOARD and happy to be back and didn't decide not to come back until after part 3 of the reunion

:dead

but bad contract! had no choice!

ccxxxxxxxxxxxx
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 29, 2020, 02:05:41 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 29, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 07:06:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 05:07:32 AM
Didn't we tell y'all she wasn't gonna come back. Lee and I legit TOLD y'all :plzstop:

N

vcccccccc u niggas swore she wouldn't return as a result of being iced owt.
That's exactly what happened.  No one will film with her,  I bet that contract reflected that.  She was either limited to a certain amount of episodes or something and she figured it wasn't worth it and aint returning,  LIKE WE SAID  :dead:
Candiace has VEHEMENTLY declared she would never film with her again, stood on that, and literally never waivered. It seems like Bravo accommodated her.  Monique couldn't take and got tf outta dodge.  YOU WERE WRONG :kii:

so she got fired   :plzstop:
Nah, Monique quit babe lolz. U coming to team Candiace now?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 29, 2020, 02:06:39 PM
They can claim they won't film with Mo, but
But NOTHING.  They said they won't and now they won't have to lmmfao

Cowboy Nine