Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 02:08:31 PM
mo literally said she was ON BOARD and happy to be back and
Then she saw that limited role ass contract  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 02:11:33 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 29, 2020, 02:05:41 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 29, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 07:06:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 05:07:32 AM
Didn't we tell y'all she wasn't gonna come back. Lee and I legit TOLD y'all :plzstop:

N

vcccccccc u niggas swore she wouldn't return as a result of being iced owt.
That's exactly what happened.  No one will film with her,  I bet that contract reflected that.  She was either limited to a certain amount of episodes or something and she figured it wasn't worth it and aint returning,  LIKE WE SAID  :dead:
Candiace has VEHEMENTLY declared she would never film with her again, stood on that, and literally never waivered. It seems like Bravo accommodated her.  Monique couldn't take and got tf outta dodge.  YOU WERE WRONG :kii:

so she got fired   :plzstop:
Nah, Monique quit babe lolz. U coming to team Candiace now?
ssssssssss

she's on her way owt too! (even tho I think Monique is just negotiating her contract tbh)

now you did say Monique would be gone in general, there's lots of factors
... but LEE said it was because of Candiace, like she has some type of pull  :dead:

and that's just .... not true in the least!
his name should not be in the title

Kalifornia.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 02:13:51 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 02:08:31 PM
mo literally said she was ON BOARD and happy to be back and
Then she saw that limited role ass contract  :kii:
sssssssss
that's not what happened!

Bravo did apparently cut her from 3 episodes of this current season and didn't pay her
now ... she should have just left that alone as punishment and signed her new mess for next year. IMO

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 29, 2020, 02:05:41 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 29, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 29, 2020, 07:06:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 05:07:32 AM
Didn't we tell y'all she wasn't gonna come back. Lee and I legit TOLD y'all :plzstop:

N

vcccccccc u niggas swore she wouldn't return as a result of being iced owt.
That's exactly what happened.  No one will film with her,  I bet that contract reflected that.  She was either limited to a certain amount of episodes or something and she figured it wasn't worth it and aint returning,  LIKE WE SAID  :dead:
Candiace has VEHEMENTLY declared she would never film with her again, stood on that, and literally never waivered. It seems like Bravo accommodated her.  Monique couldn't take and got tf outta dodge.  YOU WERE WRONG :kii:

so she got fired   :plzstop:
Monkhouse got her contract.Signed, sealed, and delivered for season 6!!!!

Bentley. HARRIS!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

this lifetime worth of lashings that Monique gave us

"no cut the bs, what's going on?"
:overit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 29, 2020, 02:15:08 PM
I'm bout to slap the SHIT outta this boy...
Try it and you'll be bounced from this bitch JUST like monique, faggot :trannyjblige:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

M-Rocka

Lee's watching part 3 of the reunion and catching up. King will be in here shortly.

Vonc2002

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 29, 2020, 03:10:47 PM
Lee's watching part 3 of the reunion and catching up. King will be in here shortly.

ack! so yall can be loud and wrong as a trio

this dc3 owt

Le Champ

wow wow wow

hi GUISE! I see my name in the title of the thread and I see someone named...Monique? Who is she?
Is she a recording artist?
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 03:34:42 PM
wow wow wow

hi GUISE! I see my name in the title of the thread and I see someone named...Monique? Who is she?
Is she a recording artist?
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
I think so. She's definitely not a RHOP girl,  THAT'S for Damn sure kiiiiiiiii