Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 29, 2020, 05:15:21 PM
"Co-sign! Copy!"
yall are insufferable. The gag is that Andy "co-signed and copied" everything we've been saying for MONTHS about Monique being full of shit and that's why you're truly PISSED.
the way he rawdogged her and Piss Samuels at the reunion fbdndnndnd
:plzstop:

Just like Monique...directing your anger in the WRONG direction :dead:

Chrissette Samuels was acting a damn fool on stage. He should be ashamed of himself. What a rotten couple.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2020, 03:40:21 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 29, 2020, 03:34:42 PM
wow wow wow

hi GUISE! I see my name in the title of the thread and I see someone named...Monique? Who is she?
Is she a recording artist?
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
I think so. She's definitely not a RHOP girl,  THAT'S for Damn sure kiiiiiiiii

King you waivered for a bit.  :uhh:

I'm glad you're back on the winning team.  :feelinmyself:

Le Champ

Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on December 29, 2020, 06:15:38 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 29, 2020, 05:15:21 PM
"Co-sign! Copy!"
yall are insufferable. The gag is that Andy "co-signed and copied" everything we've been saying for MONTHS about Monique being full of shit and that's why you're truly PISSED.
the way he rawdogged her and Piss Samuels at the reunion fbdndnndnd

Just like Monique...directing your anger in the WRONG direction :dead:

Chrissette Samuels was acting a damn fool on stage. He should be ashamed of himself. What a rotten couple.

A comPLETE fool!

"Tryna destroy my family! This gonna get handled today! Hear me RAWWWWRRRR!"
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:disgusted:

Le Champ

Rewatching the reun' and the way Andy was completely over the SLAMuels violent ass family has me HOLLERING :dead:
The way they were ITCHING for a moment

Anybody: "How's the weather outside?"
Bobby Boucher and Loon: "wELl iTs suNnY ouTsIdE bUT tHe pLoT aBOuT oUr CHiLd wAs vErY DARK!"
:fuming: :fuming:

nnnnnnnn
The way Piss even tried making Robyn and Juan getting engaged about HIM :dead:
ch is it MICHAEL? :plzstop:

I play chess not checkers!
Go play on a damn TREADMILL
Just clown shit from his antics to that ill-fitted suit
:omf:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 29, 2020, 03:54:52 PM
I just finished part 3 and WHEW. The reason Monique "quit" was probably because she received an offer that they KNEW she would have to decline and she was pissed Andy called her out on her shit. Her being able to say "she left on her own," allowed the network to keep their hands from getting dirty and give her a BIT of dignity. All this mess about integrity and her family is bullshit. When she watched part 3, she finally realized that she couldn't bullshit and manipulate Bravo like she does blogs and her wacko fans. If you believe anything outta Monique's mouth, you've learned nothing.

Anybody who watched the season with a brain should've known it was probably the end for her OR Candiace. I've said that repeatedly. After the reunion, it was clear that it would be Monique. It was very reminiscent of RHOA season 9. The way Andy and Candee tagged that ass was poetic.
They could afford to lose one girl, but they couldn't afford to lose three. So yea...Candiace was vindicated and Loonique and Bobby Boucher bit the dust.

Happy Holidays Team Monique!
:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

You're actually an idiot. Sorry :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

I actualy thought you were trolling but not having that thing in your sig too

Le Champ

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 29, 2020, 07:02:11 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 29, 2020, 03:54:52 PM
I just finished part 3 and WHEW. The reason Monique "quit" was probably because she received an offer that they KNEW she would have to decline and she was pissed Andy called her out on her shit. Her being able to say "she left on her own," allowed the network to keep their hands from getting dirty and give her a BIT of dignity. All this mess about integrity and her family is bullshit. When she watched part 3, she finally realized that she couldn't bullshit and manipulate Bravo like she does blogs and her wacko fans. If you believe anything outta Monique's mouth, you've learned nothing.

Anybody who watched the season with a brain should've known it was probably the end for her OR Candiace. I've said that repeatedly. After the reunion, it was clear that it would be Monique. It was very reminiscent of RHOA season 9. The way Andy and Candee tagged that ass was poetic.
They could afford to lose one girl, but they couldn't afford to lose three. So yea...Candiace was vindicated and Loonique and Bobby Boucher bit the dust.

Happy Holidays Team Monique!
:jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales: :jackiessales:

You're actually an idiot. Sorry :plzstop:

You're mad TOO?
Yikes

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 29, 2020, 05:27:29 PM
Y'all can process your HURT by listening to that flopcast and buying her lube mess. Why try starting mess with ME? :dead:
Maybe I need to read thru the thread.  I stopped reading after it was jumping 30+ pgs every other week. I didn't know it became draining for u. All because u were right and the Kelly stan couldn't take huh?  Wow
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

I dragged Monique and Candice interchangeably every other week but it was always a problem for certain members when I called out Monique.

:udontlookok: