Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 30, 2020, 09:24:00 AM
ncnjfchjcffff

Yea. Somebody threatened to stab me somewhere in the 100's pages. I don't feel safe in here.
ponc threatened me with a gun yesterday

:omgwatshappening:

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

ncnjfchjcffff

Yea. Somebody threatened to stab me somewhere in the 100's pages. I don't feel safe in here.
ccbjjh

The Samuels are violent and so are their stans. Be careful.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 09:25:34 AM
ncnjfchjcffff

ponc threatened me with a gun yesterday

he actually put one in my face last week.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

I love Lee to death

but when you bring it on yourself it's hard to watch

this Candiace stanning has taken my bby bro through the RINGER.

hated to see it all go down like this, but hopefully next season it gets better

Plastic.

Candiace hates black ppl and her husband is an unemployed deadbeat

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 28, 2020, 09:07:54 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 28, 2020, 06:33:00 PM
It was best that she did leave. The dynamics are bruised. These girls weren't gonna film with her.

Do they really have that much power? Every girl who has said they weren't gonna film with so and so...... ends up filming with so and so, unless someone wasn't invited back. It would seem that these employees film with whoever the bosses want them to

Well they didn't film with her from the moment she fought Candiace, honestly. Nobody was neutral. Nobody was inviting her to shit (even though she said not to invite her, but they probably wouldn't have invited her anyway) and nobody liked her at that point but Karen. All they were gonna do is shit on her.

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on December 29, 2020, 08:56:40 AM
RHOA hasn't been cute in nearly a decade

Well y'all need to get the ratings up then cause Potomac's ratings is always with a mess with the way y'all hype this shit up.

They JUST moved up with last week's reunion.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 30, 2020, 09:32:09 AM
s

I love Lee to death

but when you bring it on yourself it's hard to watch

this Candiace stanning has taken my bby bro through the RINGER.

hated to see it all go down like this, but hopefully next season it gets better

Candiace is funny, witty, and she's extremely entertaining, whether she's "likable" or not. Even her mom brings value to the show. Candiace has a reckless ass mouth, but that's why we watch reality TV.

Monique is corny, violent, and literally only a pretty face. The way y'all fake stan her is actually hilarious because...for what? She wasn't really unlikable until this season, but can anyone even say what she gives?

The way them rehearsed reads dried up by the end of the reunion vsdghjvgg "that's why you don't have a MAN! Go back to your...umm...Pastor! Hmph!" :dead:

The show will be better off, respectfully
:cheerup:

Scott.

So it's possible for people to stan Candiace? But it's impossible for people to stan for Monique? Y'all need to stop. People like who they like. I don't understand why people love Phaedra, but they do.

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 10:45:50 AM
So it's possible for people to stan Candiace? But it's impossible for people to stan for Monique? Y'all need to stop. People like who they like. I don't understand why people love Phaedra, but they do.

I'm not saying it's impossible...I'm genuinely asking what people see lol. I laid out why I liked Candiace and what she brought to the show, but I've never heard anyone say why they love Monique besides the fact that she's beautiful and rich. If that's enough then that's their prerogative :plzstop:
I liked Mo before the season, but she never gave me "iconic Housewife" like what has been purported in this thread :dead:

Scott.

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 10:50:20 AM

I'm not saying it's impossible...I'm genuinely asking what people see lol. I laid out why I liked Candiace and what she brought to the show, but I've never heard anyone say why they love Monique besides the fact that she's beautiful and rich. If that's enough then that's their prerogative :plzstop:
I liked Mo before the season, but she never gave me "iconic Housewife" like what has been purported in this thread :dead:

I don't think anyone said she was an iconic housewife, Lee. They simply just like her. And since you liked her beforehand, why did you like her?

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 10:54:12 AM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 10:50:20 AM

I don't think anyone said she was an iconic housewife, Lee. They simply just like her. And since you liked her beforehand, why did you like her?

I've seen people say the show would be wack if she didn't come back...and now she's not lol :dead:
And "like" might be a bad word. Indifferent would be more accurate. If anything, I felt sorry for her because it appeared she sought acceptance from a group that never fully embraced her like they did the other girls. And I felt kinda bad that Gizelle hazed tf outta her :dead:
It was more pity than it was me actually liking HER I guess. And that's honestly no shade.

Amazing

Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 09:44:58 AM
Candiace hates black ppl and her husband is an unemployed deadbeat

Chrissette Samuel's is a FAGGOT and Monique is DUMB AF.