Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 10:45:50 AM
So it's possible for people to stan Candiace? But it's impossible for people to stan for Monique? Y'all need to stop. People like who they like. I don't understand why people love Phaedra, but they do.

What is there to like about Dyke ugalee ass boring suga mama Kandi?

Le Champ

December 30, 2020, 11:17:02 AM #6466 Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 11:22:07 AM by Are you a recording artist?
Scott...you know what I think it is?

It SEEMS people's love for Monique has more to do with their disdain for Candiace. Why I like Candiace is INDEPENDENT of Monique. So it's hilarious that people think I'm fake stanning Candiace BECAUSE I don't like Monique...when in actuality I've liked her since she got on the show :dead:

The only time she annoyed TF outta me was when she was getting mad at Monique for chastising her about Ashley. But from what I understand now, she was pissed because she was defending Monique against Ashley and they were both talking shit about the Darby's in private. So she was confused why her energy changed when the cameras were rolling. Also, Ashley was hell on fckn wheels...she didn't need defending. You don't get grace cuz you have a baby now...you're still a damn hell storm and your hubby is a PREDATOR. I think ALL the girls were doing the most at the beginning of the season when it relates to that :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 11:17:02 AM

It SEEMS people's love for Monique has more to do with their disdain for Candiace. Why I like Candiace is INDEPENDENT of Monique. So it's hilarious that people think I'm fake stanning Candiace BECAUSE I don't like Monique...when in actuality I've liked her since she got on the show :dead:

The only time she annoyed TF outta me was when she was getting mad at Monique for chastising her about Ashley. But from what I understand now, she was pissed because she was defending Monique against Ashley and they were both talking shit about the Darby's in private. So she was confused why her energy changed when the cameras were rolling. Also, Ashley was hell on fckn wheels...she didn't need defending. You don't get grace cuz you have a baby now...you're still a damn hell storm. I think ALL the girls were doing the most at the beginning of the season when it relates to that :plzstop:

I don't know Lee. A lot of people on here liked Monique before her beef with Candiace. Hell, I think most people like Candiace and Monique as a twosome. I know I did.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 30, 2020, 11:22:49 AM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 11:17:02 AM

The only time she annoyed TF outta me was when she was getting mad at Monique for chastising her about Ashley. But from what I understand now, she was pissed because she was defending Monique against Ashley and they were both talking shit about the Darby's in private. So she was confused why her energy changed when the cameras were rolling. Also, Ashley was hell on fckn wheels...she didn't need defending. You don't get grace cuz you have a baby now...you're still a damn hell storm. I think ALL the girls were doing the most at the beginning of the season when it relates to that :plzstop:

I don't know Lee. A lot of people on here liked Monique before her beef with Candiace. Hell, I think most people like Candiace and Monique as a twosome. I know I did.

That's fair. And I did like their friendship.
Can a MAGAnique come to the floor and state why you stan? Let's have a grown up conversation and just move on to season 6.
:welllol:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Scott I don't wanna start a fight in front of the Candiaces ... but sometimes you're EXTREMELY hard on Monique... to the point it makes it look like you think this is all on her

i've never asked ... do you .... do you feel that way?
:plea:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 30, 2020, 11:32:13 AM
Scott I don't wanna start a fight in front of the Candiaces ... but sometimes you're EXTREMELY hard on Monique... to the point it makes it look like you think this is all on her

i've never asked ... do you .... do you feel that way?
:plea:

What exactly is "this?"

Bentley. HARRIS!

"this" is the ENTIRE time she's been on the show  :plzstop:
the facts of the matter are

everything was different for Monique... the bias is a MESS and for PIGzelle, Goblin, and Sooty Chipmunk Face to sit there and let a white phagg and network go after this woman is just crazy to me

guys ... they literally used Gizelle to plot of this woman the ENTIRE time she's been on the show. The fight is the reaction they WANTED out of her

if you're siding with Candiace you're siding with whites and white phaggs tryna kick a black woman down ... and that's just the truth

that's why I said it's just so disappointing to see Lee act like this because he's always been a fave on here
this is very hard for me,  it does affect me seeing all of this!

Cowgirl

And I love Gizelle so that shows you how much Monique messed up this season :dead:

M-Rocka

Bent, bby fsdddddddddd  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I think Scott has been pretty fair as far as Evander Slamuels & Myra Monkhouse is concerned.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 30, 2020, 11:35:46 AM
"this" is the ENTIRE time she's been on the show  :plzstop:
the facts of the matter are

everything was different for Monique... the bias is a MESS and for PIGzelle, Goblin, and Sooty Chipmunk Face to sit there and let a white phagg and network go after this woman is just crazy to me

guys ... they literally used Gizelle to plot of this woman the ENTIRE time she's been on the show. The fight is the reaction they WANTED out of her

if you're siding with Candiace you're siding with whites and white phaggs tryna kick a black woman down ... and that's just the truth

that's why I said it's just so disappointing to see Lee act like this because he's always been a fave on here
this is very hard for me,  it does affect me seeing all of this!

Dhdbdnsnnsnddnndndhdbdb

Are you saying that Loonique was lying about her triggers? That the fight happened because they were laughing while Candee was Bankhead bouncing?

The tide turn for me when I saw Candiace apologize to this girl and walk away NUMEROUS times this season, and Monique always came crawling back for a moment. So from that, I'm sorry Bennie, the only person who WANTED this fight was Goonique.
This ain't on the green eyed bandits or Princess or their boss

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssss

girl fck ha! and her chipmunk apologies!

apologies don't mean shit if you continue the exact same behavior!

Candiace is gonna get what she deserves next season anyways

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 30, 2020, 11:48:10 AM
ssssssssss

girl fck ha! and her chipmunk apologies!

apologies don't mean shit if you continue the exact same behavior!

Candiace is gonna get what she deserves next season anyways
A much deserved pay increase.  :butwait!: