Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Monique was sleeping her van trying to be Foxy Brown before she met The Blob.
She's definitely NOT my queen.
:hehe:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 29, 2020, 08:29:48 AM
ssssssss

Yea Lee was definitely saying that it would be a "firing"

Sis will prolly still come back. Bravo and Andy are getting a lot of backlash. She played this perfectly

!!!!!!!

They need to make it right.  Andy needs to go a watch what happens live or an after the reunion catch up special mess to apologize

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 29, 2020, 09:24:27 AM
Quote from: Say Something on December 29, 2020, 09:16:27 AM

the way he dragged PIGzelle >>>
!!!

When called Gizelle a treacherous woman.

ackk.

She's the most disgusting woman on reality TV tbh.

I thought Kenya was bad but she is worse than Kenya I loved Giselle season one not anymore

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 30, 2020, 03:58:27 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 29, 2020, 08:29:48 AM
ssssssss

Yea Lee was definitely saying that it would be a "firing"

Sis will prolly still come back. Bravo and Andy are getting a lot of backlash. She played this perfectly

!!!!!!!

They need to make it right.  Andy needs to go a watch what happens live or an after the reunion catch up special mess to apologize

Denial is the first stage of grief.
Work through it kings.
:unbothered:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 03:45:22 PM
Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 03:36:32 PM
n

you like all of the trash girls huh
wendy is nobody's queen

Wendy is an immigrant (I'm part Nigerian), well-educated, has great careerS, a seemingly great husband who's just as successful, and she's not even 40 years old.
I'm sorry, but she's fckn IT for me. Like...this is the standard. She built herself...and didn't need Eddie to do it.
No shade :feelinmyself:
Right! These fags go up for an idiot that isn't witty, isn't entertaining and married into money. Wendy>>>>>>>>>>
Still employed self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Plastic.

Plastic.

Y'all are inconsistent as hell, either u fags like Monique or you don't  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 04:52:59 PM
n

wendy is nobody's queen

Wendy is an immigrant (I'm part Nigerian), well-educated, has great careerS, a seemingly great husband who's just as successful, and she's not even 40 years old.
I'm sorry, but she's fckn IT for me. Like...this is the standard. She built herself...and didn't need Eddie to do it.
Right! These fags go up for an idiot that isn't witty, isn't entertaining and married into money. Wendy>>>>>>>>>>
Still employed self

It's just ODD
And queen has student loan debt...not some frivolous mess :dead:
She also disputed that amount, but even if she lied, she'll be able to pay it off cuz she's still on the show.
:feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

They legit kept all the funny and entertaining girls and got rid of the ONE scab, I love that.  If i had to hear one more corny joke about that bird, those bad ass uncute kids, or that podcast nobody listens to :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:04:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 04:52:59 PM
n

wendy is nobody's queen

Still employed self

It's just ODD
And queen has student loan debt...not some frivolous mess :dead:
She also disputed that amount, but even if she lied, she'll be able to pay it off cuz she's still on the show.
:feelinmyself:
ssddddddddffffxsdddfggcfxxsssss
We love an employed girl
:roflmao: