Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:25:15 PM
But yea, enough is enough. We should only be discussing girls that are still on the show.
sssssssss

I'm gonna discuss Monique all next season along with everybody else, INCLUDING the cast!
:scrumptious:

Plastic.

not candeegal turning off her IG comments  :plzstop:

They're gonna drive that girl to suicide

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

I'm really just messing in here because I did like Monique and wanted her to come back (although I stand by saying i dont think she's entertaining like that). I just think it's hilarious that these fags thought she was gonna come back after this season and we had been saying this isn't a sustainable situation and if someone isn't gonna be back, it's gonna be her.............and we were right :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Amazing

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 30, 2020, 12:08:25 PM
Quote from: Candiace on December 30, 2020, 11:10:21 AM
Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 09:44:58 AM
Candiace hates black ppl and her husband is an unemployed deadbeat

Chrissette Samuel's is a FAGGOT and Monique is DUMB AF.

bvvvbbbbvvvvvvbbbbbb this boy is pissed !!!! lmmfao

:feelinmyself:

Why would I be pissed when Monique has been push owt  :feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 30, 2020, 05:34:28 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:25:15 PM
But yea, enough is enough. We should only be discussing girls that are still on the show.
sssssssss

I'm gonna discuss Monique all next season along with everybody else, INCLUDING the cast!
ssddddsddddffffff
Bent she's gone.  Let that sink in, bby
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 30, 2020, 05:37:42 PM
Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 05:35:30 PM
not candeegal turning off her IG comments  :plzstop:

They're gonna drive that girl to suicide

cndbsbddddbdbdbdd

Twitter is still lashing her too

warms my damn heart

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 05:38:17 PM
I'm really just messing in here because I did like Monique and wanted her to come back (although I stand by saying i dont think she's entertaining like that). I just think it's hilarious that these fags thought she was gonna come back after this season and we had been saying this isn't a sustainable situation and if someone isn't gonna be back, it's gonna be her.............and we were right :kii:

bdndndnd
If you enter the point of no return with most of the cast....your ass ain't...well...RETURNING
:hehe:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:40:56 PM

bdndndnd
If you enter the point of no return with most of the cast....your ass ain't...well...RETURNING
Monique really didn't play this situation well and I honestly believe that.  As long as she's good with how it all went down, I guess!

Le Champ

Goonique' fans are mad at Princess, Wendy, Gizelle, Robyn, Andy...EVERYBODY but the person who put themselves in this situation and acted a damn FOOL
hdndndndnndnndnd

whew...what kinda continued missed TARGET
:omf:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 05:43:33 PM

bdndndnd
Monique really didn't play this situation well and I honestly believe that.  As long as she's good with how it all went down, I guess!

Her dumbass fans and blog employees hyped her up when she could've just humbled herself and apologized to Candiace after the fight.
The way Andy told her she received bad advice fbdnmdmdmmd
:plzstop:

This ain't fckn Love & Hip Hop dummy girl

Vonc2002

Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:46:09 PM

bdndndnd

Her dumbass fans and blog employees hyped her up when she could've just humbled herself and apologized to Candiace after the fight.

And someone was talking about how Phaedra was so stoic and not remorseful BUT "Monique wasn't like that." Are u stupid  :dead:
He LEGIT said the same thing to Monique. Just because this bitch put a fckn binder together doesn't mean she was any more engaged.  Your BOSS is sitting here telling u that u don't seem to care that u jumped on this girl. I mean, I loved it for tv but it definitely wasn't fckn conducive to u keeping ur fucking job and continuing in the capacity that u would like. And welll............. :omf:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 05:53:05 PM
Quote from: Are you a recording artist? on December 30, 2020, 05:46:09 PM

bdndndnd

And someone was talking about how Phaedra was so stoic and not remorseful BUT "Monique wasn't like that." Are u stupid  :dead:
He LEGIT said the same thing to Monique. Just because this bitch put a fckn binder together doesn't mean she was any more engaged.  Your BOSS is sitting here telling u that u don't seem to care that u jumped on this girl. I mean, I loved it for tv but it definitely wasn't fckn conducive to u keeping ur fucking job and continuing in the capacity that u would like. And welll............. :omf:

THANK YOU!
You put your hands on a co-worker AT work, didn't have remorse, and now you're mad that your employer isn't happy about it, and is not interested in painting you as the "perfect patty" you try to present.

She was fine with the reunion when she and Karen were tagging Gizelle's wig, but it was a problem when Andy was on your neck in part 3?
Girl...GONE

Le Champ