Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 30, 2020, 08:38:43 PM
When is the next Bravo Con, because I wanna see the next time Porsha and Candiace interact.   :dead:

Oh, ok. Porsha come on,  bby.  Monique is ONE thing but what this hoe won't do is come at Porsha
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

When is the next Bravo Con, because I wanna see the next time Porsha and Candiace interact.   :dead:

Hope they both demolish each other

:woohoo:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 30, 2020, 08:42:16 PM

Oh, ok. Porsha come on,  bby.  Monique is ONE thing but what this hoe won't do is come at Porsha

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Pearls Khan on December 30, 2020, 07:59:37 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 30, 2020, 07:06:22 PM
Quote from: plastic on December 30, 2020, 07:05:33 PM
Candiace IS hood fndjdjd

Sorry but Lee is stupid.

vvcccccccc

and the WORST kind if hood. an all talk ass bitch  :dead:

Ndnxndjd

Get that ghetto ass HOODrat outta here!

Hun, ghetto is moving your MAN into your MOMS mess and splitting the rent 3 ways  :diddraispoot:

bdndndnd this makes NO sense

Are there any yts on here? Do y'all drag people in the yt community for taking advantage of generational wealth or isnt that pretty much the fckn GOAL? You probably get dragged if you're NOT a product of it Bdndndnd :plzstop:

"Her mama's house! Grow up!"
Damn right...and it'll be transferred within the family while the coins keep stacking...man or NOT :dead:
Dorothy made sure her kids were taken care of...just like the Samuels will do for their kids and Zazu, and every other family on this platform.
These girls (Karen, Monique, Ashley) came on talking about what their HUSBANDS have, which is fine. But Candiace let y'all know her parents are physicians and what she is the LEGACY of. But marrying into it is seen as "the come up" and being BORN into it is seen as elitist :dead:

The negroes are always fuming and bragging about the WRONG mess. We need to get it tf together :dead: