"Borderline" Hits #9 on Billboard Adult R&B

Started by shaunlamont89, November 02, 2020, 01:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

I can see Brandy coppin or performing at the Grammy's w/ Bye BiPolar

And guys, I need a another live performance of Borderline ASAP... I played out them 90 secs at Billboard Awards already
:stressed:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Played Lucid Dreams and Borderline back to back last night after i got high omg. I can't believe these songs even exist

Brandy >>>>>>

Harlem

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 10, 2020, 06:16:18 PM
Played Lucid Dreams and Borderline back to back last night after i got high omg. I can't believe these songs even exist

Brandy >>>>>>

Oh Bitch!!!! These songs slap a bit different off that loud!
:gorlonfire:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on November 10, 2020, 06:37:07 PM
Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 10, 2020, 06:16:18 PM

Brandy >>>>>>

Oh Bitch!!!! These songs slap a bit different off that loud!
:gorlonfire:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucid Dreams too

Ma Lo

It's pretty obvious brandy was LIT when she recorded some of these songs lmfao 

Young

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Ma Lo

November 10, 2020, 07:25:19 PM #68 Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:25:53 PM by Ntwadumela
Not really @LUcid  it's so strange yet beautiful I love how her runs fade in and out, she even sounds a little sloppy to me on certain parts but somehow ..it works...and how you can hear through her vocals that she's going through a very difficult time and I've seen a lot of positive comments about the song and people identify with that. DJ Camper slayed the beat .. although it's just as unusual..but it works ..this song would be good without a beat.

Harlem

Quote from: Rxxf on November 10, 2020, 07:14:06 PM
Lucid Dreams could be a single, low key.

!!!!!

Maybe like a final single but the visual would have to be sick! Like a Travis Scott, SZA or Solange budget/visual type shit...

KYJuvenatiON.

I don't see how Lucid Dreams could ever work as a single, but stranger things have happened. 

Ma Lo

No Tomorrow over Rather Be was a mistake as a single. The hook is very catchy but the song overall just ain't good. It's no surprise tho...brandy ain't never been good with picking singles.. never have been never will be. And she can blame Rodney and her former labels all she want. 

Harlem

Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 10, 2020, 07:42:54 PM
No Tomorrow over Rather Be was a mistake as a single. The hook is very catchy but the song overall just ain't good. It's no surprise tho...brandy ain't never been good with picking singles.. never have been never will be. And she can blame Rodney and her former labels all she want.

I def agree with this! Rather was the obvious choice... No Tomorrow could've been a cute spring/summer single next year or at least a better remix w/ Breezy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

The No Tomorrow remix is awful. Rather Be should have been first. They need to just release it :omf: