Beyonce is officially confirmed for the Superbowl 2016 halftime by PEPSI

Started by BAPHOMET., January 07, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 07, 2016, 06:44:47 PM
This will be the worst halftime show in years.
that common flop in your sig won't even make it to the fckin Orange Bowl

MAY

throwintheTAL

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 07, 2016, 07:03:57 PMBey took jans out the game & I'm mad about it
:roflmao:

Bulldagger

Didn't she have the lowest rated half time show in recent years? I mean, Bruno Mars outdid her! No one but fags and fag enablers is checking for that bitch. She's the queen of lies, fairy tales and fallacies. That half time show still wont sell that tired ass Beyonce album and Adele will STILL have her feet on her whole existence. We're in the midst of hurricane Adele don't nobody give a fuck about you and the same mess you've been giving since 2003. Bye BYE BYE! Bitch stop begging Chris Martin in hopes that Adele will catch a fade. It ain't gon happen TRAMP and the cd will still go DIAMOND and yours still wont reach 3 million in sales.

Cowboy Nine

Wow so none of your favs will be present and Bey is on the Super Bowl agains

:cheerup:

FRANCE

Quote from: Bulldagger on January 07, 2016, 07:11:56 PM
Didn't she have the lowest rated half time show in recent years? I mean, Bruno Mars outdid her! No one but fags and fag enablers is checking for that bitch. She's the queen of lies, fairy tales and fallacies. That half time show still wont sell that tired ass Beyonce album and Adele will STILL have her feet on her whole existence. We're in the midst of hurricane Adele don't nobody give a fuck about you and the same mess you've been giving since 2003. Bye BYE BYE! Bitch stop begging Chris Martin in hopes that Adele will catch a fade. It ain't gon happen TRAMP and the cd will still go DIAMOND and yours still wont reach 3 million in sales.

:ack:

Young